Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default a few shutterfly codes to share

Please indicate when you've used a code as a courtesy for others.

$20 for holiday cards from kohls expires 12/31/16
    KH87-9N9R-PYB1-1TEAG0
    code for free shipping on same insert
    KH88-E0KT-PGKF-Y8KER0

$20 to spend at shutterfly expires 12/18/16
    KH86-7D8U-PXBD-BP23JT

I believe on is $20 too expires 12/28/16
    JA46-1CGD-2RKH-XE4Z9Y

Quote Originally Posted by stephiejw View Post

$20 for holiday cards from kohls expires 12/31/16
    KH87-9N9R-PYB1-1TEAG0
    code for free shipping on same insert
    KH88-E0KT-PGKF-Y8KER0

$20 to spend at shutterfly expires 12/18/16
    KH86-7D8U-PXBD-BP23JT

JA46-1CGD-2RKH-XE4Z9Y
    I used the $20 to spend at shutterfly expires 12/18/16
    And free shipping.

Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by stephiejw View Post

JA46-1CGD-2RKH-XE4Z9Y
    I used the one that expires on 12/28 - thank you so much!!
    Sandra
    DS '03, DD '05, DS '08, DS '10, DD '13

chlobo is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

If anyone else has a free shipping I would love to use it!

Free shipping on $49 and up - SHIP49

I'd love a free shipping code too!

Free economy shipping*
    Free economy shipping on orders of $49 or more.

Promo code: SHIP49

*Offer expires December 15, 2016 (11:59 P.M. PT). Offer is good for free economy shipping on qualifying merchandise orders of $49 or more (after any other discounts and before taxes, shipping and handling) shipped within the U.S. only through shutterfly.com or our mobile-friendly site. Taxes will apply. Orders with multiple recipients will receive one discount applied to the shipment with the highest shipping cost. Not valid on TripPix, FavePix, Make My Book services and fees, personalized postage stamps, cards sent using mailing services, orders shipped to non-U.S. destinations, gift certificates, prior purchases and orders made on the Shutterfly apps. Cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with select offers or credits. Not valid for resale. We reserve the right to modify or replace any part of these terms and conditions without notice.
    Free upgrade to expedited shipping*
    Free upgrade to expedited shipping on merchandise orders of $49 or more.

Promo code: UPGRADE at checkout and select expedited shipping

*Offer expires December 15, 2016 (11:59 P.M. PT). Offer is good for one free expedited shipping upgrade (when you pay for the price of economy shipping) on qualifying merchandise orders of $49 or more (after any other discounts and before taxes, shipping and handling) shipped within the U.S. only through shutterfly.com or our mobile-friendly site. Must select expedited shipping at checkout. Taxes will apply. Orders with multiple recipients will receive one discount applied to the shipment with the highest shipping cost. Not valid on TripPix, FavePix, Make My Book services and fees, personalized postage stamps, cards sent using mailing services, orders shipped to non-U.S. destinations, gift certificates, prior purchases and orders made on the Shutterfly apps. Cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with select offers or credits. Not valid for resale. We reserve the right to modify or replace any part of these terms and conditions without notice.
    One free card*
    One free 3/4 fold, tri-fold, 6x8 flat, 5x7 flat, 5x5 flat, 4x8 flat, or 5x7 folded card on signature cardstock.

Promo code: CARD4U

SHOP CARDS >
    *Offer expires December 29, 2016 (11:59 P.M. PT). Choose one free square trim, signature cardstock card (6x8, 5x7, 5x5, 4x8 flat, 5x7 folded, 5x7 trifold or 3/4 folded card) through shutterfly.com or our mobile-friendly site. Promo can only be redeemed once per account and/or billing address. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply. Other trim, paper and envelope options will incur extra fees. Not valid on foil-stamped, glitter, pop out, photo paper cards, wedding suites, ornament cards, other sizes, mix and match cards, calling cards, other products, prepaid plans, cards sent using mailing services, prior purchases, orders placed for in-store pick up and orders made on the Shutterfly apps. Cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with select offers or credits. Not valid for resale. We reserve the right to modify or replace any part of these terms and conditions without notice.
    Save 50%, 40%, or 30% on all orders+*
    Promo code: MERRY

*Offer expires December 8, 2016 (11:59 P.M. PT). Offer is good for 30% off qualifying regular priced merchandise orders of $1-$48.99; 40% off $49-$148.99 and 50% off $149 or more (after select discounts and before taxes, shipping and handling) through shutterfly.com, our mobile-friendly site or Shutterfly app. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply. This promo will be applied to your order after any $-off promos. Limit one %-off promo per order. Not valid on Make My Book services and fees, personalized postage stamps, prepaid, annual savings and video plans, gift certificates, cards sent using mailing services, prior purchases, FavePix, TripPix, PrintFix, Groovebook and orders placed for in-store pick up. Cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with select offers or credits. Not valid for resale. We reserve the right to modify or replace any part of these terms and conditions without notice.
    Free shipping to Canada*
    Free shipping on orders of $70 or more shipped to Canada.

Enter code: SHIPCAN70

*Offer expires December 15, 2016 (11:59 P.M. PT). Offer is good for one free shipping on qualifying merchandise orders of $70 or more (after any other discounts and before taxes, shipping and handling) to Canadian destinations through shutterfly.com or our mobile-friendly site. Shipments to Canada are subject to taxes, duties or other customs fees, payable by you upon delivery. Taxes will apply. Orders with multiple recipients will receive one discount applied to the shipment with the highest shipping cost. Not valid on metal prints, framed and non-framed canvas prints, wood wall arts, mounted wall arts, acrylic prints, dimensional wall arts, photoshow dvs, TripPix, FavePix, Make My Book services and fees, personalized postage stamps, cards sent using mailing services, orders shipped to U.S. destinations, gift certificates, prior purchases and orders made on the Shutterfly apps. Cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with select offers or credits. Not valid for resale. We reserve the right to modify or replace any part of these terms and conditions without notice.
    5 Free Wedding Invitation Samples*
    Promo code: 5WEDINVITES

SHOP CARDS >
    *Offer expires 18 months from the time the code is entered into your account (11:59 P.M. PT). Offer is good for five free 5x7 wedding invitations and includes your choice of five free trim options and five free paper types through shutterfly.com or our mobile-friendly site. Cards, trim options and paper types ordered must be of the same card -- same size and trim. Offer cannot be redeemed more than once per account and/or billing address. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply. Not valid on other sizes, foil-stamped cards, photo paper cards, mix and match cards, calling cards, other products, prepaid plans, cards sent using mailing services, prior purchases, orders placed for in-store pick up and purchases made on the Shutterfly apps. Cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with other offers or credits. Not valid for resale. We reserve the right to modify or replace any part of these terms and conditions without notice.
    New Customer Offer*
    50 free 4x6 prints, one free magnet and one free set of address labels

SHOP PRINTS >
    *Offer expires 30 calendar days from the time of registration (11:59 P.M. PT). Offer is good for 50 free 4x6 prints, one free magnet and one free set of address labels through shutterfly.com or our mobile-friendly site. Promo can only be redeemed once per account and/or billing address. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply. Not valid on other print sizes, glass and stationery magnets, prepaid plans, other products, prior purchases, orders placed for in-store pick up and orders made on the Shutterfly apps. Cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with select offers or credits. Not valid for resale. We reserve the right to modify or replace any part of these terms and conditions without notice.

Do not know if this one is valid or how long, but I found free shipping on $39 or more with SHIP39

If anyone has another$20 code I will gladly put it to use. I need 2-3 more calendars.

Quote Originally Posted by zukeypur View Post
    If anyone has another$20 code I will gladly put it to use. I need 2-3 more calendars.
    I have a code you can use. Will pm you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast