ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Zoya - 4 lipsticks or polishes for free ($15 shipping)

My girls and I look forward to this sale every year and buy new polish colors for summer. Use code ZOYA4 and get 4 polishes or lipsticks (or any combination of both) for free, just pay $15 shipping. Code expires 1/16/17.

Too many fun colors to choose from, any recs?

div_0305 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Thanks! I love the lipsticks and polish colors I bought during the holiday sales--I couldn't find any recs here for lipstick colors, and asked your same question! So, based on my experience, my favorite lipstick color is Mackenzie. DD likes Georgia--it's a glam red! I felt comfortable letting her have Zoya as her first lipstick based on the ingredients. I also like Brooke for an evening out--it has a pearly finish. I also got Paisley--I like it, but am glad I bought 2 Mackenzie ones as I thought it would be my fave and it was. I love all the nail colors: Adina, Ziv, Ember, Oceane, Blair. I'm going to buy something with the code you posted. Maybe a Georgia lipstick for me, since I thought DD would've preferred Mackenzie.

I don't have recommendations at the moment but if you join the zoya Facebook group there will be tons of recommendations!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk