Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Need matress topper from B&M store before Tuesday!

Update: I found some possible options at Target and BJs, though they are not exactly what I was looking for. May end up with one of them anyway. Trying to decide now if I should go for 2 or 3 inches thick. The 3 inch one I found looks like better quality for a similar price, but worried it might be too thick and squishy?

Any suggestions on where to look for an affordable but comfortable mattress topper? I'm thinking about 2 inches thick, memory foam, and I need 2 twin sized ones for an IKEA daybed that is mostly used as a king but may occasionally be used as a twin. Would like to stay under $100 if at all possible (or 50 per twin) but still be comfy -- it's for a guest room both sets of our parents will be using quite a bit this year. To go on top of the 4 inch thick foam IKEA mattresses that are quite firm.

I looked at Walmart today, but the only one that seemed reasonably comfortable was more than I had expected to spend. I was thinking Target and Kohls were probably the best places to look next? I also have JCP, Macy's, and BBB. Any suggestions on either stores or specific kinds to look for? I should have done this sooner so I could order from Amazon -- I have one from there on another bed that I'm happy with -- but I waited too long and wouldn't trust them to get it here even with overnight shipping now.
    Last edited by gymnbomb; 02-19-2017 at 07:57 PM.
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

NCGrandma is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

It's been a while since I looked for these (I ended up ordering from Costco) but Macy's had a pretty good selection. And there are usually Macy's coupons in the newspaper.

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

Quote Originally Posted by NCGrandma View Post
    It's been a while since I looked for these (I ended up ordering from Costco) but Macy's had a pretty good selection. And there are usually Macy's coupons in the newspaper.

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains
    Thanks, I will check out Macy's. And we don't have Costco here but we do have BJs, so I could look there too.
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

JBaxter is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Check Marshalls too they are hit & miss along with Home Goods
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions

Quote Originally Posted by JBaxter View Post
    Check Marshalls too they are hit & miss along with Home Goods
    Ooh, didn't think of that one -- we have a couple of each nearby, including one right next to the Target I'll probably be at anyway.
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

The mattress toppers I randomly searched on amazon all have two-day coming by Tuesday. Did you check there?

Quote Originally Posted by BunnyBee View Post
    The mattress toppers I randomly searched on amazon all have two-day coming by Tuesday. Did you check there?
    I did, but with all the stories recently of delays with Amazon I don't want to risk it. Need to use it Tuesday night. And I think it needs a little while to decompress after being opened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

jren is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I personally thought 3" was too thick and returned the one we bought from Costco. I ended up going with a latex topper from ikea since memory foam slept too hot for me. But many like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ray7694 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I like The Big One from kohls

I like the 2 inch one I got from target. I think the 3 inch one we have from Costco is too much

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast