Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I hate when amazon does these sales that are impossible to use! I've tried every combo of saved things from my cart, tried with different items, it seems things that used to be shipped and sold by Amazon are now suddenly all 3rd party sellers. Something tells me they'll all be back to S&S by Amazon tomorrow.

babyonway is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    I couldn't get it to work on anything in my cart so I bought a Nordstrom gift card.
    I couldn't deal with it so just bought a gift card too!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Mama to my sweet lil girl (Summer 2010)

Thanks, OP and PP! I couldn't get it to work on an Amazon gift card, either (not so smart on Amazon's part?), so I used it on a Nordstrom gc, too.

newnana is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

same as others, I couldn't get it to work with anything in my cart, so huge thanks to Jennifer for the list of GCs. I did Panera. Woohoo, one place my whole family can agree on!

jam224 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ourbabygirl View Post
    Thanks, OP and PP! I couldn't get it to work on an Amazon gift card, either (not so smart on Amazon's part?), so I used it on a Nordstrom gc, too.
    That was part of the fine print -- it wasn't supposed to work on Amazon gift cards. (Someone on Slickdeals even tried to use it on a new Prime membership and that was a huge flop.) I was really surprised that it worked on third party gift cards! Nordstrom was an excellent choice! 😊

Quote Originally Posted by newnana View Post
    same as others, I couldn't get it to work with anything in my cart, so huge thanks to Jennifer for the list of GCs. I did Panera. Woohoo, one place my whole family can agree on!
    My husband did the same -- it was late by the time he got home, so he just used the discount on a couple of gift cards (First Watch and Chipotle). Panera is a popular choice here too! 😉 You're welcome!
    Jennifer
    SAHM to DD1 (11yo) and DD2 (5yo)

legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by vonfirmath View Post
    I prefer smile links for just this reason. When I follow a smile link, it just works. But if I follow a www.amazon.com link, then I have to figure out how to get to the same place under amazon smile in order for my chosen charity to get that tiny benefit.
    Just change the "www" to "smile" in the URL.

Amy G is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I tried to buy shoes last night, both shipping from Amazon, with no luck. I gave up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3