jerigirl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default PSA- Kindle Kids edition from Xmas 2015

If you purchased a Kindle Kids edition for Christmas 2015- don't forget to cancel your Freetime Unlimited subscription or you will be charged $10.65 a month. We activated the Kindle 12//25/15 and received and email 12/26/16 stating that due to being unable to renew, our Freetime subscription will be canceled. BUT we also were charged $10.65 on 12/26/16 and 1/26/17. After calling Amazon CS tonight to find out what the charges were for- we were informed they were for the subscription. DH told them to cancel it and they agreed to refund the charges.
    jeri
    DS 6/10/06
    DS2 9/1/10

wendibird22 is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Ugh, wish I had seen this post. Just discovered I have 3 months of $7.55 charges for freetime for DD2's kindle. I didn't realize it was just 1 yr because we gifted DD1 a kids kindle in July 2015 and it was 2yrs of free freetime...never been charged for hers. No email to me about the auto=renewal and I hate the you can only manage the subscription from the device itself and not your amazon account.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.