Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    I'd take an extra code if anyone has one they aren't going to use.
    I love the code, if anyone else isn't in front of me! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by lchang25000 View Post
    I received a F&F code in my email a couple days ago. The subject was "Cardholder Exclusive: You’re Part of the Family! Get 25% OFF"
    Was this for the Gap card? I just checked my emails and nothing

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    Was this for the Gap card? I just checked my emails and nothing
    I only have a banana republic card.
    DS1-1/09
    DS2-10/12

wallawala is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Hillview, wendibird, dualvansmommy and twowhat? I sent you PM's with codes. I think... I can't see them in my outbox. Let me know if you still need them and I can send again.

A trainer at my gym put out a stack of cards, and I filched a few for the BBB!!

I suspect the emails went out based on purchases. I'm a Gap card holder, but bought a lot this last year at Athleta. I did get an email code (that I've used already!) this time, but haven't in the past. I wonder if there's a minimum spend to get an invite from corporate?
    Last edited by wallawala; 03-11-2017 at 09:58 AM.

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by wallawala View Post
    Hillview, wendibird, dualvansmommy and twowhat? I sent you PM's with codes. I think... I can't see them in my outbox. Let me know if you still need them and I can send again.

I suspect the emails went out based on purchases. I'm a Gap card holder, but bought a lot this last year at Athleta. I did get an email code (that I've used already!) this time, but haven't in the past. I wonder if there's a minimum spend to get an invite from corporate?
    If you have any extras I would love to have one!!

wallawala is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

jgenie you get my last one! PM you now....

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

You rock!!!! Thank you!!! When do these codes expire? Need to time my order with being away for spring break

I got your PM! Thanks for the code

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

jam224 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

That's so thoughtful of you! If anyone has any extras, I would love one too! I have a Gap card, but didn't get a code either. Looking to make my first Athleta purchase, please and thank you! 😊
    Jennifer
    SAHM to DD1 (11yo) and DD2 (5yo)

jent is online now Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jam224 View Post
    That's so thoughtful of you! If anyone has any extras, I would love one too! I have a Gap card, but didn't get a code either. Looking to make my first Athleta purchase, please and thank you! 
    If anyone else has a spare code, I'd love one too... I've taking up running (with the dog every day since we adopted him in August ) and need to add to my gear. And also need to finally update my swimsuit, it's been a while...
    Jen, mom to "Little Miss Tiny" 4/07

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast