Default Where to buy matching doll and girl outfits for welly wishers??

I'm looking some decent prices on matching American girl welly wisher doll and me outfits.

They are smaller than the regular size American girl dolls so it's a little harder to find. Dd loves to match but doesn't care about brands yet thankfully

klwa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster198 View Post
    I'm looking some decent prices on matching American girl welly wisher doll and me outfits.

They are smaller than the regular size American girl dolls so it's a little harder to find. Dd loves to match but doesn't care about brands yet thankfully
    DD2 got Willa for Christmas, so I know your pain. So far, i haven't been able to find any knockoff outfits for the Wellie Wishers, especially that match a girl's outfit, except through American Girl.

ETA: you may be able to find something through Etsy. Haven't looked there.
    Last edited by klwa; 03-06-2017 at 09:33 AM.
    -Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I did a quick search on Etsy and found some matching stuff, but its not cheap. But that's because it is all custom made, so can't compare to the Dollie and Me stuff sold in stores. If you have basic sewing, knitting, or crocheting skills you could make some matching stuff fairly easy (hats, scarves, shawls, ponchos, or elastic waist skirts). My mom made some matching elastic waist skirts for my girls and their AG dolls and I do loom knitting and made them matching hats and scarves. We also did a tied fleece poncho for their dolls, would be easy to make a girl size too. Actually, you wouldn't even have to do it double layered and tied, just fringe the ends of a square of fleece and cut a hole in the center for her head: http://mommysavers.com/frugal-kids-a...fleece-poncho/. Or the tutu skirts, you can find tutorials online. If you can find plain t-shirts that fit the doll you could buy your DD some plain t-shirts as well and let her decorate them both (tie-dye, fabric markers, puffy paint, etc.) Good luck!

Default matching american girl and wellie wisher outfits

Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster198 View Post

hi, I make doll clothes for both sizes and would be glad to give you a quote if you are still looking.
    just give me an idea of style...if I can keep it simple I like keep my prices reasonable, especially if buying more than one item