Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My son is almost 9. Hes between size 8 and size 10/12 for shirts and I have just switched him over to adult size hangers
    Renee
    (mommom to Noah my beautiful Ethiopian miracle. born 6/26/08 forever a family 4/20/09)

MamaSnoo is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

DD turning 9, going into 10/12 girls clothes. I have a few of the kid size around for certain items that work better on them, but mostly she just uses adult ones.
    DS, 4.5 yo, mostly uses the little kid ones, unless I can't find any and then he get adult, which works poorly. He is quirky in a 4 yo way, and loves to steel ("collect") my velvet ones and hoard them in his own closet with no clothes on them.

Agree that size 7-8 is a little awkward and does not fit well on anything, but it is so brief, that it is not worth it to have a 3rd hanger type.
    Bug-a-wug 3/2008

Baby-Boy 5/2012.

Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Love the IKEA ones here too.
    DS age 9

rlu is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

When DS's clothes starting falling off the little kid hangers we moved most of his everyday clothes into drawers. Now we use adult hangers for his scout uniform and button down shirts and the like.

the biggest issue we had was that DS was trying to pull clothes off the hangers without removing the hanger from the closet. Makes a mess so we switched to drawers.
    DS Mar04, 8th grader. Life Scout. Being read Flash the Homeless Donkey.
    GoldPup (golden retriever born Dec14); Big Boy Dog (1997 - 2008); Little Girl Dog (1997 - 2005); two 10-yo (2007-2017) huge goldfish we can no longer find in MIL's fish pond
    Go Sharks! Go Mirai, Nathan, the Shib Sibs and Team USA
    Recently read The Hate U Give (highly recommend) and The Noel Diary (ok, light). Starting A Dog Named Boo.
    Pooh - "It's a beautiful day." Eeyore - "Not from where I'm sitting." Pooh - "Try standing next to me." From The Best Bear in All the World, Spring.

scrooks is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I found some kid sized flocked hangers at home goods today. $10 for 25 hangers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2