jam224 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Boxcar Children Kindle ebooks 1-12 for $3.99!

Amazon has the Kindle version of The Boxcar Children Mysteries: Books 1-12 on sale for just $3.99! Perfect for young readers! This is a great way to use up some digital credits, if you have Prime and have been selecting the slow shipping option in lieu of the 2-day Prime shipping. I paid $0! (If you don't have a Kindle, that's ok! You can download the app to any smartphone or tablet.)
    https://www.amazon.com/Boxcar-Childr...dp/B00CLV5ZJW/
    Jennifer
    SAHM to DD1 (11yo) and DD2 (5yo)

meggie t is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Thank you! I didn't know you could get Kindle apps. Downloaded for my son. Appreciate it!

ArizonaGirl is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Thx, that's a great deal!
    Lindsey

Married to DH June 2005 gave birth to Shawn December 2008 and Lilian August 2012

boilermakermom is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

DD will love this! Does anyone know how to filter content on the Kindle app? I just put the kindle app on her ipad, and logged on, and all of the books I have purchased are there as well.....

legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thanks OP!

Quote Originally Posted by boilermakermom View Post
    DD will love this! Does anyone know how to filter content on the Kindle app? I just put the kindle app on her ipad, and logged on, and all of the books I have purchased are there as well.....
    You may need to use the family sharing option - there are a couple different ways to handle things on an actual kindle but I don't know about the app.

Also, for your amusement https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/...-mystery-again

boilermakermom is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

That is hilarious! Thanks for sharing!

It is possible to filter content on the kindle app, buts it a pain to set up. You need to create a sepate amazon account for your DC, then add them as an adult on your kindle family sharing option. Then go in and loan them the book.