Quote Originally Posted by jam224 View Post

Haha, funny you should mention that! That's exactly why I need to pick up a second! I hand wash ours every single night and I would really like another to rotate. Yes, there are lots of other lunchbox options! For stainless steel, there are LunchBots. If you don't mind plastic and want a cheaper price-point, there's the Yumbox and the Bentgo (I have a Yumbox as our "backup" and have never needed it or have been tempted to switch from our Planetbox, if that says anything). For the most affordable option, Easy Lunchboxes and Ziploc have their own versions of divided containers.
jam224 gave lots of good alternative options! The ones I tried and have on rotation are the lunchbox and the zliploc divided rectangle containers; those two are RARELY USED, because DS1 had some difficulty opening his ziploc container. DH uses those for himself now. I wouldn't want to give those two options to DS2 largely because of his potential struggles to open it, etc.

I bought the rover 3 years ago for DS1 when he was starting his PreK years, and it's perfect size for that age. Now for him as a rising 1st grader, i'm getting him the launch box mainly because he eats a ton!!