trcy is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Default Quick, should I order a Dino all in one?

Another poster just posted a great deal on the Dino all in one car seat. DS's blvd expires next year. I want to keep him rf for a while longer. I figured an all in one makes sense. Do the Dino's have no rethread harness adjustment? How hard are they to install? I am kind of spoiled with britax installs. Any other thoughts? I was going to wait until it was closer to the blvd expiring, but this seems like a good deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    DD 12/10
    DS 10/15

jam224 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by trcy View Post
    Another poster just posted a great deal on the Dino all in one car seat. DS's blvd expires next year. I want to keep him rf for a while longer. I figured an all in one makes sense. Do the Dino's have no rethread harness adjustment? How hard are they to install? I am kind of spoiled with britax installs. Any other thoughts? I was going to wait until it was closer to the blvd expiring, but this seems like a good deal.

Just now seeing this and it looks like Zulily just sold out, sorry! It was an exceptionally good deal, so I'm not surprised it went quickly. To answer your questions, no, it's not a no-rethread harness and ease of install probably depends on the car (there's a pretty good YouTube video with tips on installation, if I recall correctly). The great things about the Diono is that it has a high rear-facing limit and the expiration limit is 10 or 12 years, depending on the model. It's also one that's recommended for trying to install 3 car seats in a row because of its narrow base. I'm not sure if you were able to snag the deal, but we love ours and with baby #2 on the way, I couldn't pass it up!
    Jennifer
    SAHM to DD1 (11yo) and DD2 (5yo)

trcy is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jam224 View Post
    Just now seeing this and it looks like Zulily just sold out, sorry! It was an exceptionally good deal, so I'm not surprised it went quickly. To answer your questions, no, it's not a no-rethread harness and ease of install probably depends on the car (there's a pretty good YouTube video with tips on installation, if I recall correctly). The great things about the Diono is that it has a high rear-facing limit and the expiration limit is 10 or 12 years, depending on the model. It's also one that's recommended for trying to install 3 car seats in a row because of its narrow base. I'm not sure if you were able to snag the deal, but we love ours and with baby #2 on the way, I couldn't pass it up!
    Well darn! I still have a year until the blvd expires. Thanks for answering my questions about it.

DD 12/10
    DS 10/15