Default Occasional use seat for 6 year old

My 6 year old needs a seat for very occasional use in a Mustang. Like I mean 5 times a year only in summer on small town roads. She would never be on the interstate in this car.

It needs to be super slim to fit in the bucket seat in the back seat of this car. There are latch points if I needed to secure something. It's a new car. 2017.

Any feedback on the mifold? Anything else I should consider? DD is 6 years old, 45 pounds. There would be no issue with her sitting properly in the seat. I have Target and toys r us nearby. No buy buy baby or bigger stores to try things in person. But can order online.

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Philly Mom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I think the bumble bum is great for that.

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

I would look at the bubble bum and the cheap harmony booster they have at Walmart (maybe at target and TRU too? It is like $13 at walmart). The mifold feedback in general is that fit varies a ton between kids and vehicles. So it is fine for some combinations and a no go for a lot of others. I may be wrong, but it seems like people have had more luck with it for kids that were a little bigger?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

Bubble bum! That's what we use for traveling, and it works well in small spaces.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

We have a couple of the inexpensive Harmony boosters. We use them for guests, travel, and carpools. I've never used the Bubblebum, but I know lots of people like it.

Thanks all. I'll look at the bubblebum