Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    SASM is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Any deals on Birkenstock Gizeh's out there??

I thought I found a 20% off deal on shoes.com but no luck. I am not sure if Birkenstock is an exempt brand for website sales. Any luck finding a deal out there?? TIA!!
    Mom to:
    1 BLUE (03) and 2 PINK (05 & 07)
    ^i^ 10.01 & 12.03

Pardon my typos...blasted Auto-correct!!

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Following! I did see that amazon has some styles/colors at reduced prices but not the silver/39 I'm looking for.

Athleta has Gizeh's, so if you have Gap awards you can use them towards the purchase...

for Sandy Hook

Jenn27 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I've looked for months! I want the silver ones too, in leather which are even more expensive, and just can't find a deal. I'm not sure what ended up happening with the fake birks on amazon, but I'm afraid to buy there or Ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenn27 View Post
    I've looked for months! I want the silver ones too, in leather which are even more expensive, and just can't find a deal. I'm not sure what ended up happening with the fake birks on amazon, but I'm afraid to buy there or Ebay.
    You're right - I just read an article about fake Birks on amazon! I wish the Athleta ones weren't backordered till October.

for Sandy Hook

If it helps, mine are 10 years old and still going strong. I buy from a local, independent shoe store and pay the same as elsewhere.

ang79 is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Rue La La has Birks today! Very tempted to try them, as my feet are getting pickier as I get older. I have a $30 credit too......Do they run true to size? Was thinking of the Mayari or the Gizeh, both of which are $76.

What is the difference between leather or Birko Flor? Which is better?
    Last edited by ang79; 07-29-2017 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ang79 View Post
    Rue La La has Birks today! Very tempted to try them, as my feet are getting pickier as I get older. I have a $30 credit too......Do they run true to size? Was thinking of the Mayari or the Gizeh, both of which are $76.

What is the difference between leather or Birko Flor? Which is better?
    I saw this yesterday. The one that I wanted would have been about $10 cheaper than retail, factoring in the $10 shipping. I had to stop my order and when I went back it was sold out. The Gizeh's seems to have an interesting sizing issue...some seem to fit true to size and some are different. Not sure if it's a "fake Birk" issue or the fact that people are trying to accommodate for the thong. I've been wanting these for a while. I think I am just going to bite the bullet and try to buy from a local store so 1- I know it fits and 2- I know it isn't a fake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to:
    ^i^ 10.01 & 12.03

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I ordered Gizeh off Amazon a few years ago and they were cheaper than B&M stores. I didn't like them so I returned the,. My Birks I did order from Amazon (Grenada) were not fakes (as far as I can tell....just looked and they were sold by Amazon) and I originally wanted all leather as well and that's what the Gizehs were, but the Grenada in the color I chose (onyx) didn't come in leather, just Birkoflor and I have been super happy with them.

Shoes.com has the silver Gizehs in Birkoflor for $94.95. The Athleta ones are Birkoflor as well.
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 07-30-2017 at 01:30 PM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    I ordered Gizeh off Amazon a few years ago and they were cheaper than B&M stores. I didn't like them so I returned the,. My Birks I did order from Amazon (Grenada) were not fakes (as far as I can tell....just looked and they were sold by Amazon) and I originally wanted all leather as well and that's what the Gizehs were, but the Grenada in the color I chose (onyx) didn't come in leather, just Birkoflor and I have been super happy with them.

Shoes.com has the silver Gizehs in Birkoflor for $94.95. The Athleta ones are Birkoflor as well.
    What's Birkoflor?

for Sandy Hook

Citymama & Jenn...I actually just saw that OVERSTOCK.com had the silver birko-flor Gizehs for $79.99!! They are out of stock but you can request an alert when they are back. Price might change but you never know...

Plus Ebates 2% CB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to:
    ^i^ 10.01 & 12.03

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast