Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MMMommy View Post
    The Vince Camuto dress might be a Nordstrom exclusive for the Anniversary Sale. It is mentioned here on this blog:
    http://www.thebluehydrangeas.com/nor...public-access/

Like PP mentioned, it is showing in stock in four different sizes right now. So maybe returns are back in! I would check the link periodically, as people buy and return all the time. I would also call your local Nordstrom's and have them do a store inventory check. Good luck!
    Drat. I should have looked at that Blue Hydrangea post! I don't actually like the dress all that much! Guess I'll take it back when it arrives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by SnuggleBuggles; 08-07-2017 at 04:41 PM. Reason: meant to say "drat" not "dear" Stupid autocorrect

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

If you're not able to get them through replens online, give them a call - they may be able to track it down in a store.

for Sandy Hook

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    If you're not able to get them through replens online, give them a call - they may be able to track it down in a store.
    When I go to return the new dress, I'll see if they can help me with the ML. Unless, of course, the VC looks awesome on.

I think the VC dress looks really pretty. Hopefully, it works out for you and you can avoid having to return.

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    Drat. I should have looked at that Blue Hydrangea post! I don't actually like the dress all that much! Guess I'll take it back when it arrives.

Yeah, I agree with you. It's cute on the Nordstrom model but isn't flattering on the blogger.

I just saw a cute dress in today's YLF post and thought of this post. It's the first one on this page. https://youlookfab.com/finds/collect...ollection=4485

Quote Originally Posted by mikala View Post
    Yeah, I agree with you. It's cute on the Nordstrom model but isn't flattering on the blogger.

I just saw a cute dress in today's YLF post and thought of this post. It's the first one on this page. https://youlookfab.com/finds/collect...ollection=4485
    I have a very, very similar dress to that! Wore it to my SIL's wedding last year.

Ok, the VC arrived...and it looks just like in that Blue Hydrangeas blog. I don't know why Nordstrom lists it as a fit and flare. It's more of a sheath with a flare at the bottom. Doesn't help that I'm not tall and it didn't come in petite. Probably hits a tall person better. Just looked mermaid-y on me. Oh well. Thanks!!!

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mikala View Post

I agree, on the blogger it looks very matronly, hits her too far past the knee at the wrong spot. So many people complimented in the comments, but I didnt think it looked good at all. Compared to other posts she made, it wasn't nearly as flattering.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2