Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Back to School deals

Can we have a sticky for BTS sales?

Staples is already starting with various $.50 deals: crayons, composition books, glue, and report covers.

Argh....school just ended here on Friday, so we're on Day 2 of summer break and already need to start thinking ahead to Back to School!!

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

yes please!
    DD1 01/10
    DD2 04/12

KpbS is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

We've been out for 6 weeks tomorrow and it's seems like the 4th of July is when the stores start stocking BTS displays.
    K

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by elbert View Post
    Argh....school just ended here on Friday, so we're on Day 2 of summer break and already need to start thinking ahead to Back to School!!

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains
    We just got out too. The Lands End back to school catalog came out before my kids were done. Dislike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My town public district just finished last Friday, so barely a week out! Think our BTS start after July 4th. Anyone know for NJ/NY region? As it'll first time hitting up the stores to fulfill the supply list this year! Previously DS1 private school provided all the supplies, so no shopping at all! Gosh I'll miss that aspect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Staples also has 97 cents, crayola colored pencils, classic markers (fat and skinny). That is typically the best price on those. They currently have spiral notebooks 4 for $1, but last year they were 17 cents, so I'm holding off on those. I need 90 of them, and 150 folders, so I need to find the lowest price.

FYI, I went to Staples last week to buy some school supplies. A $10 off school supplies coupon was at the end of my electronic receipt. There was no minimum amount purchase necessary.

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
    FYI, I went to Staples last week to buy some school supplies. A $10 off school supplies coupon was at the end of my electronic receipt. There was no minimum amount purchase necessary.
    I've looked through all 7 of my receipts from the past two weeks, and I only have a chance to enter a 50K scholarship from Lady Gaga. Bummer!!!

ArizonaGirl is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

We start on the 3rd so I'm hoping things pick up soon as we get our lists on meet the teacher night (on the 1st).
    Lindsey

Married to DH June 2005 gave birth to Shawn December 2008 and Lilian August 2012

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast