Default Hunters at Costco.com

Hunter glossy rain boots are on the Costco site : red, blue, or black for $89.99 -- must be a member.
    Also saw Sorels on there, but I have no idea if they're a well liked style or a good price.

(These seem to sell out quickly so since I couldn't remember my login info, I created a new account to post immediately)

azzeps is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

They're so cool! I want some for soccer season! But I'm not sure they will fit around my calves. I guess I will need to measure!
    DD - 3/2008
    DS - 7/2011

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I wish they had the shorter or the wide calf ones. I have a 17" or so calf and the calf and the measurements say they are 16" so I am not even going to try them.

I have the Sorel Caribou boots and I like them. I think I paid between $50 and $100 for them a few years back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    I wish they had the shorter or the wide calf ones. I have a 17" or so calf and the calf and the measurements say they are 16" so I am not even going to try them.

I have the Sorel Caribou boots and I like them. I think I paid between $50 and $100 for them a few years back.

It's a blessing in disguise. You don't get enough rain to need rain boots! Lol! Back when La Niņa was supposed to drop a bunch of rain on Southern California, my mom bought rain boots and I told her she was insane! Of course there wasn't much rain that year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by georgiegirl View Post
    It's a blessing in disguise. You don't get enough rain to need rain boots! Lol! Back when La Niņa was supposed to drop a bunch of rain on Southern California, my mom bought rain boots and I told her she was insane! Of course there wasn't much rain that year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    We got 19" of rain last year in LA County. In 2004 when I moved to SoCal we had 37" of rain. I bought some Western Chiefs from Amazon for $25 iirc and I did like them. I just need to get some gel insoles for them. Hunters are almost the standard upper class mom uniform shoe from October to April anytime it is cloudy and a chance of rain in SoCal.

Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)