Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default **Best Deal Ever on PRISMACOLOR Colored Pencils (set of 72) !!!!!

This is the best deal ever for the Prismacolor Colored Pencils (set of 72)!!! Don't wait to buy them!! The price
    fluctuates on Amazon and this is the best price on this set in 11 years.

The lowest price in CamelCamelCamel's 11-year history for the Prismacolor Colored Pencils (set of 72) is $25.00.
    Currently, the price on Amazon is now $24.00.

https://www.amazon.com/Prismacolor-P...red+pencils+72

So, I went to Staples and had Staples do their 110% price match guarantee. (Staples will match Amazon.com)
    That brings the price down to $21.60 for the Prismacolor Colored Pencils (set of 72)!!!!! That is crazy!!!

And, I got even luckier! I bought the last 2 sets that my Staples had in stock. The computer rang up my total price at $35.02.
    The store manager couldn't figure out how to change the price so he only charged me the $35.02.
    Crazy awesome deal!!!

I am keeping one set for myself and I'm giving the other set to my daughter as a stocking stuffer!! Great gift!
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

AmyZ is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

Thank you!! No time to go to Staples, so I just purchased from Amazon. Great deal!!
    Our string quartet is complete

abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Thanks! The 24 ct is on sale too.

Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils, Soft Core, 24-Count https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00006IEEU..._2vDSzb5TG29SW

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    loving my dh and our littles (dd ~ 11 yrs, ds ~ 9 yrs, ds ~ 7 yrs, dd ~ 5 yrs and baby brother ~ 20 mo)

SASM is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thank you!!! I just went into my Staples this afternoon to grab two 72-ct's and was FLOORED that they sell them for $99.99/each at Staples!! Needless to say, the sales associate was more than a little shocked at my "110% price guarantee" find. Several managers were called, etc. I scored 2 packages for $35.xx total, as well!! Not sure how that worked out but I am not complaining!!

This afternoon when I was purchasing mine, they were still sold and shipped from Amazon for $24. NOW they are even lower...$21.99!! Not sold by Amazon so you cannot bring it into Staples BUT it's still Prime!!
    Last edited by SASM; 09-12-2017 at 05:51 PM.
    Mom to:
    1 BLUE (03) and 2 PINK (05 & 07)
    ^i^ 10.01 & 12.03

Pardon my typos...blasted Auto-correct!!

Quote Originally Posted by Corie View Post
    This is the best deal ever for the Prismacolor Colored Pencils (set of 72)!!! Don't wait to buy them!! The price
    fluctuates on Amazon and this is the best price on this set in 11 years.

The lowest price in CamelCamelCamel's 11-year history for the Prismacolor Colored Pencils (set of 72) is $25.00.
    Currently, the price on Amazon is now $24.00.

https://www.amazon.com/Prismacolor-P...red+pencils+72

So, I went to Staples and had Staples do their 110% price match guarantee. (Staples will match Amazon.com)
    That brings the price down to $21.60 for the Prismacolor Colored Pencils (set of 72)!!!!! That is crazy!!!

And, I got even luckier! I bought the last 2 sets that my Staples had in stock. The computer rang up my total price at $35.02.
    The store manager couldn't figure out how to change the price so he only charged me the $35.02.
    Crazy awesome deal!!!

I am keeping one set for myself and I'm giving the other set to my daughter as a stocking stuffer!! Great gift!
    The 110% price match is 10% of the price difference. So if they charge $100-24=76(7.60 off each pack)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DD1- 5/2008
    DD2- 3/2012
    Expecting a Boy July 2014!

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Holy crap! i just saw this and was like OMG, this must be a pricing error! i paid $75 for the same set last year (and bc of the $$$ i tried to guard it from my kids, to no avail, bc they LOVE these pencils and like to color)!

saw it was posted 6 days ago and thought for sure the price must have gone up but it was still at $24! so i grabbed a set for my kiddos..they will be so happy!!! my DD has the 24ct set which she uses so much some are nearly halfway gone, and plus she always liked to steal mommy's colors too.

thank you for posting this!!

Ms B is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

OK, you all talked me into it . . . these will be perfect for the "adult coloring book with wine" session that my girlfriends and I have been trying to get scheduled!
    DS - "The Biscuit" 8/11
    Forever ours 4/12!

urquie is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

The pencils are currently $22 on Amazon

Ms B is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by urquie View Post
    Yes. They would not price adjust me, but did give me a $2 credit due to the drop in under 2 hours after ordering. Heck of a deal!
    DS - "The Biscuit" 8/11
    Forever ours 4/12!

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by urquie View Post
    You all finally sucked me in to the Prismacolor madness! I will now be all set the next time my family comes to visit, if I don't use them first

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast