Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 123LuckyMom View Post
    This is the boat I'm in, too. Consumer reports likes Dell for color all-in-one lasers. I haven't been willing to bite the bullet yet, though. It's terrible to have to spend so much money because you don't use your printer enough!!! It's only worth it if the printer lasts a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Yes! And the toner costs as much as buying a brand new printer! :/

Going to try to hold out till black friday for a deal. Ours hasn't worked since May!

Good to hear laser is better for infrequent use, we fall into that category too and it is something my husband had wondered about.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

We also have the brother 2270dw. Any of the dw models should have auto duplex which is something I can't live without. It won't talk to my iPad even though they are on the same wireless network but otherwise is a great printer.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

m4nash is online now Silver level (200+ posts)

We have a Brother 2380DW. It has been a great printer. Occasionally I miss having a color printer, but I would never want to go back to an inkjet.

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Any update to this? I am so sick of my inkjet! Looking for a color laser. Thanks!

I have a Dell E525W, which is a color laser printer. I love all things about it, but it doesn't have duplex printing. Right now it is on sale online at Staples for $130, but it is showing up out of stock. I think when I got mine it was through a similar sale. I was able to grab it when it came back in stock. If duplex printing isn't important to you, you could stalk the website and hope they get more before Sunday. https://www.staples.com/Dell-E525W-C...roduct_1667711

Alternatively, the community members on Slickdeals.com really like cheap laser printer prices. You could find a model you like and set a deal alert for it.

Slickdeals current thread on the Dell E525W: https://slickdeals.net/f/11480827-de...archBarV2Algo1

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

What is duplex printing?

nfceagles is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Kindra178 View Post
    What is duplex printing?

Printing on both sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

o_mom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I am actually considering the Dell that is $85 right now at Staples - no duplex and it is not multifunction, but we have a B&W Brother that will do duplex/copy/scan, so 95% of our need is met there. We go about 18 mos between toner cartridges with the Brother and they run about $50 on Amazon.
    Mama to three boys ('03, '05, '07)

We've had this HP color Laserjet since last August, and it's been great for us. We print from all of our Macs and phones wirelessly, and DD prints from her Chromebook as well. No issues. We should be a long way from having to replace the toner cartridge, and the print quality is fantastic. I wasn't sure how much I'd appreciate the duplex printing until we had it, but I really like it. This printer replaced another HP that we had for years and only replaced because it got zapped by a lightning strike.
    DD 6/06
    DS 4/09
    DS 5/12

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast