Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by keh602 View Post
    We've had this HP color Laserjet since last August, and it's been great for us. We print from all of our Macs and phones wirelessly, and DD prints from her Chromebook as well. No issues. We should be a long way from having to replace the toner cartridge, and the print quality is fantastic. I wasn't sure how much I'd appreciate the duplex printing until we had it, but I really like it. This printer replaced another HP that we had for years and only replaced because it got zapped by a lightning strike.
    We have the same model in our CCRC residents' Computer Lab, and it's been very satisfactory, despite getting a LOT more use than you describe. The only problem we had was caused by someone trying to force it to take very heavy card stock, much heavier than the printer is rated for, and it messed up the printer enough that we had to replace it. (More evidence that no technology is completely foolproof...) We replaced it with the same model, and it’s been great.

In our high-volume setting, we get the high-capacity toner cartridges. These cost about twice the regular ones but give about three times as many pages. But if you’re still using the original cartridges, you’re doing well!

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

Quote Originally Posted by Kindra178 View Post
    Any update to this? I am so sick of my inkjet! Looking for a color laser. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    We ended upsetting a Brother printer. I don’t know which model, but it is a basic WiFi one and we are very happy with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

We needed a color laser and have the 3180 and all has been great so far, but we've only had it about 6 months.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3