acmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Toddler snow gear?

Any recommendations for baby/toddler snow gear? DD2 will be 18 months this winter and we live in snow country. When my other 2 were younger, we lived elsewhere without as much snow, plus I know DD2 will be out in it more bc she loves to do whatever the big kids are doing! Looking for warm and fairly waterproof for walking/playing in snow.

I believe Lands end is running 30% promo. Their winter gear is really awesome. I bought the squall snow bib for DS1 when he was that age, and it was perfect. Also held up really well cuz I kept it and passed it onto DS2 when he was almost 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

acmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by DualvansMommy View Post
    I believe Lands end is running 30% promo. Their winter gear is really awesome. I bought the squall snow bib for DS1 when he was that age, and it was perfect. Also held up really well cuz I kept it and passed it onto DS2 when he was almost 2.

I love Lands End snow gear for my big kids, but it doesn't start until 2T and always seems to run really big. Unfortunately, I think she will swim in the 2 this winter (she is just moving into 12-18 month clothes), so LE stuff will have to wait til next year!

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

At that age, I loved the ll bean snow suits, just easier than separates.

And for their feet I did Stonz booties over their regular shoes, because boots were just way too clunky for a new walker.
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

Try Costco, I got couple of decent options for them when they were in between sizes.

Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I have been happy with Target's options the past two years (although we don't get a ton of snow). What about LLBean?
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.