Does anyone have a tried-and-true, reliable way of telling which Hatchimals Mystery Mini (egg on hook) might give us the best shot at getting a GREEN one?

I bought one for DD after her flu shot because I needed a good bribe; the animal inside is purple with blue accents. She loves it, but she now wants a GREEN one.

Short of buying a full box somewhere (um, no), what's the best way to increase our chances of getting one that is GREEN?

Some people online have hypothesized that the feet match the hook; for ours, this is true. There aren't any unique product ID codes on the eggs that could also indicate the kind of critter inside, unlike the Care Bears blind bags I let her get a few years ago (And, yes, I searched for an unboxing video that had the codes listed in the description; all you needed to do while at the store was look for the number that matched the Bear shown on the back. TBH, I think companies have gotten wise to this now.)

Any other tips? I'm not interested in trading/swap groups and I have about a month or so before I start shopping for stocking stuffers (this would be a stocking stuffer) so I'm willing to throw a lot of spaghetti at the wall to see if it sticks!