Mamma2004 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default ISO deal on LEGO Disney Castle

Title really says it all - we wanted to splurge last year but hoped the price would come down. Alas, it has not. Any ideas on how to get a deal? $349 is beyond our budget, but DS (age 13) would be thrilled!
    Stephanie

Mamma to James

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I think the closest to a deal would be to purchase in October during their VIP double points promo. I know it doesn’t help for this year but maybe next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamma2004 View Post
    Title really says it all - we wanted to splurge last year but hoped the price would come down. Alas, it has not. Any ideas on how to get a deal? $349 is beyond our budget, but DS (age 13) would be thrilled!
    Just thought I would try again as we approach Black Friday/Cyber Monday/the holiday shopping season. ANY discounts on the Disney Castle?? Thanks so much.
    Stephanie

Mamma to James

Quote Originally Posted by Mamma2004 View Post
    Just thought I would try again as we approach Black Friday/Cyber Monday/the holiday shopping season. ANY discounts on the Disney Castle?? Thanks so much.
    I am SO SORRY for posting again, but it looks like $349 is the best price. Sigh....

Anything better?

Thanks so much!
    Stephanie

Mamma to James

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

I'd check ebates and any other cash back sites to see if any place that sells it for $350 has a big amount of cash back. Tomorrow might have larger amounts as well.
    Kris

Mommy_Mea is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

We are in the same position with the Minecraft Mountain Cave set, and Lego.com has 6% ebates today. The best I can find (although my set is backordered, so I might have to buy through Amazon).
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

Reader is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I have been there with my Lego-obsessed kids. I have bought on eBay. They had a code on Thursday or Friday last week for $10 off. I have also bought off the Amazon.co.uk site where they are cheaper. Those are my suggestions for things that haven't been suggested yet.