Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: holiday cards

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    lil_acorn is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default holiday cards

Are there any good holiday card deals this year? I have been looking but not seeing anything good.

Do you have prime? Amazon photo has half price holiday cards on Black Friday, and free ship with prime.

Looks like Staples is running a Groupon again. I've done that the last two years and have been happy with the results. They aren't super fancy, but they work for me.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

Quote Originally Posted by carolinacool View Post
    Looks like Staples is running a Groupon again. I've done that the last two years and have been happy with the results. They aren't super fancy, but they work for me.
    Do you have a link to the groupon? I am only finding previous groupons that are no longer available. Thanks!
    Allison

DD1 11/05
    DS 04/08
    DD2 11/11

Try this. I just bought one so it should work. Thanks for the reminder!

https://www.groupon.com/deals/staples-nat-409-national
    Last edited by carolinacool; 11-20-2017 at 04:55 PM.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

Thanks for starting this thread!
    Would someone be able to post a link for the Amazon cards? I ordered a set last year (I guess they didn't have the photos printed on, they were just the decorated 5x7 cards with envelopes & addresses, and the photos were separate). But the link from last year's e-mail doesn't work, and I can't seem to find them at all on their website. I'd love to get them with photos printed on this year.

Thanks in advance!

https://www.amazon.com/Cloud-Drive-S...de=13234696011

For those that have used Amazon for holiday cards, how is the quality? I like their selection and customization and the price is terrific with the code!

Quote Originally Posted by Club924 View Post
    https://www.amazon.com/Cloud-Drive-S...de=13234696011

For those that have used Amazon for holiday cards, how is the quality? I like their selection and customization and the price is terrific with the code!
    I ordered them last year and was pleased. I would order from them again.

Thanks for posting the link! For whatever reason, their site isn't working for me once I get to one of the Holiday Card pages.
    I liked their quality a lot, too! I ordered a set last year and ended up not using them just because I didn't like the picture we had, but they are a great deal, and the paper and photo quality was great!

UPDATE: O.k., I got it to work, but it's kind of wonky. It kept saving multiple copies instead of updating the original; some pictures showed up as working at the beginning, and then didn't appear later on, so I put in different ones to not take chances. Some other glitches, but oh well.
    Last edited by ourbabygirl; 11-25-2017 at 01:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ourbabygirl View Post
    Thanks for starting this thread!
    Would someone be able to post a link for the Amazon cards? I ordered a set last year (I guess they didn't have the photos printed on, they were just the decorated 5x7 cards with envelopes & addresses, and the photos were separate). But the link from last year's e-mail doesn't work, and I can't seem to find them at all on their website. I'd love to get them with photos printed on this year.

Thanks in advance!
    https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Prints...cdf679b557792b

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast