kristenk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Infant car seat for Angel Tree

We stopped by the angel tree at the local mall and one of the tags we picked asked for a car seat for a newborn.

Does anyone have any recommendations for me? I’ve been out of the car seat loop for quite a while! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by kristenk View Post
    We stopped by the angel tree at the local mall and one of the tags we picked asked for a car seat for a newborn.

Does anyone have any recommendations for me? I’ve been out of the car seat loop for quite a while! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Your cheapest option would be a Costco scenera or similar but I'm thinking bucket seat instead because I've seen so many babies turned forward facing way before it's safe and I think it's helpful to be able to remove the seat from the car when carrying newborns in winter weather.

I'd probably go with a Graco with the belt adjustment between baby's legs (not behind seat as in their lowest models.) I see several click connect 30 models for $75 online. Amazon has a pink one for $57, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BGVLC6C I'd also look to see if your community has a program to provide car seats to parents at cost.