jam224 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Target 25% off toys, today only!

Today only, save 25% off toys at Target! Discount automatically applies at checkout. Excludes Lego (per usual). Works on Magnatiles, Magformers, Osmo, Our Generation, bikes, and the Micro Mini and Micro Maxi Scooters! I'd love to hear what everyone else is getting!
    https://www.target.com/c/toys/-/N-5x...odayonly25toys
    Last edited by jam224; 11-18-2017 at 06:07 PM.
    Jennifer
    SAHM to DD1 (11yo) and DD2 (5yo)

Default Target 25% off one toy, today only!

It's actually not just one toy, as far as I can tell there is no limit. It's any eligible toy. I put 6 items in my cart for a total of approx $100 and the discount was $25. Here are items that target website say are excluded, in addition to the Legos:

"Saturday, Nov. 18 only, it’s our biggest toy sale of the year. Save 25% on toys (excluding LEGO, Cards Against Humanity, Joking Hazard game, Exploding Kittens, WellieWishers, Barbie Dream Camper, Barbie Dreamhouse, Hot Wheels Super Ultimate Garage and Kamigami)."

And if you are shopping in store and have the Target app, this 25% stacks with any cartwheel toy offers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Daphnecita; 11-18-2017 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daphnecita View Post
    It's actually not just one toy, as far as I can tell there is no limit. It's any eligible toy. I put 6 items in my cart for a total of approx $100 and the discount was $25. Here are items that target website say are excluded, in addition to the Legos:

"Saturday, Nov. 18 only, it’s our biggest toy sale of the year. Save 25% on toys (excluding LEGO, Cards Against Humanity, Joking Hazard game, Exploding Kittens, WellieWishers, Barbie Dream Camper, Barbie Dreamhouse, Hot Wheels Super Ultimate Garage and Kamigami)."

And if you are shopping in store and have the Target app, this 25% stacks with any cartwheel toy offers.

Yay! I didn't realize that, thanks! I was nursing in the middle of the night and wasn't paying close attention to the details, haha!
    Jennifer

Ms B is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Hmmm, seems like a good deal, at least on the scooters. Any recs from people who have any of the ones that are on sale?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    DS - "The Biscuit" 8/11
    Forever ours 4/12!

Gracemom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Daphnecita View Post

Great info, thanks! I was wondering if it was good in store too.

FYI - the code is working on some legos online.

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    FYI - the code is working on some legos online.
    There are some sets on 20% off sale. Is it taking additional off? Would you mind linking the sets that are work8ng? TIA

UPDATE: It looks like Amazon is price matching some items, so be sure to cross check! Also, this sale is working on board games!

Quote Originally Posted by Ms B View Post
    Hmmm, seems like a good deal, at least on the scooters. Any recs from people who have any of the ones that are on sale?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    My 6yo loves her Micro Maxi scooter!
    https://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=...eakTo=51010878
    Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    There are some sets on 20% off sale. Is it taking additional off? Would you mind linking the sets that are work8ng? TIA
    It's working on some DC Super Hero Girls sets: https://www.target.com/pl/769772457#...By=bestselling
    Jennifer

Is this a scam, though??!?! I had this "our generation" salon chair in my cart a few days ago... It was $22 then. Now its 25% more? https://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=...on+salon+chair

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by carolyngau View Post
    Is this a scam, though??!?! I had this "our generation" salon chair in my cart a few days ago... It was $22 then. Now its 25% more? https://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=...on+salon+chair
    Just like Kohl’s and TRU always do. That’s disappointing.