Default Target 15% Cyber Monday vs. 20% off coupon... different stuff to buy?

I have a list made of groceries to get, including loading up on some diapers, but I was wondering if you're using the sales differently at all? Anything you're buying online today with the 15% off instead of waiting to use the 20% off coupon (if you got one last week)? I suppose things that you're worried will sell out? We're not really in the market for any big technology items or anything, but I'm wondering if there's anything else I should be putting on my list...

ETA Looks like the Cyber Monday 15% off is only online, but the 20% off can be used in store or online. I suppose they want us to impulse buy more in store with the extra 5% off.

Thanks for sharing!
    Last edited by ourbabygirl; 11-27-2017 at 04:28 PM.

jennilynn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Wondering the same. Seems better to wait and use the 20% so that's my plan unless I'm missing something!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slightly crunchy mama to three awesome monkeys

Amy G is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I bought a comforter set today, because it was 40% today only. Tomorrow I will buy everything else.

infocrazy is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

On the 20% off they exclude PlayStation 4 and XBox One. The 15% off does not although most are sold out online...

I am still going to TRY to use the 20% coupon but I expect them to say no.

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

deleted - bad info!
    Kris

Does the 20% come off of sale prices as well? I almost bought a bunch for the online 15% off until I saw this thread and remembered I have the 20!

Here's what the bottom of my 20% off coupon e-mail said:

Category Coupon. Valid one-time use only. Limit one identical coupon per guest. Percent off coupon will apply to all qualifying items in transaction. Cannot be combined with any other Category Coupon. This coupon for use by original recipient only. Void if copied, scanned, altered, transferred, purchased, sold or prohibited by law. Promo code may not be applied to previous orders. Gift cards and tax not included in determining purchase total. No cash value.

*Excludes alcohol, Apple products, Bose, CVS clinic & pharmacy, dairy milk, DSLR cameras & lenses, Duluth Pack, Elf on the Shelf, select games (Cards Against Humanity, Joking Hazard, Exploding Kittens, What Do You Meme, Bears vs. Babies), gift cards, Google products, GoPro, LEGO, LG OLED TV, Mobile contracts, Nintendo hardware & Switch software, Playstation 4, prepaid cards, Pulsar watches, Sonos, Target Optical, Traeger, Tylenol pain relief, Weber, WellieWishers, Xbox One, Xbox One X.

So I'm *assuming* it works on sale stuff, too?

boilermakermom is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

Doesn't target have a sheet set that everyone raves about? Anyone have a link?