Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

We have the double (2 max inside one large case) in our family room. It gets used more than the couch.

Each max also has its own cover, so we can pull them out of the large double cover and use the 2 Max’s individually.

It was big. It barely fit in the back of our pick up truck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS1: 3/09
    DS2: 2/11
    DS3: 3/13

From the pictures, a mini looks perfect for an 8year old, yes? We could do the pod too, but i don’t want something too big.

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by zukeypur View Post
    From the pictures, a mini looks perfect for an 8year old, yes? We could do the pod too, but i don’t want something too big.
    The Minis work equally well for my 13-y.o. DGD1 (who loves to curl up and read in hers) and 6-y.o. DGD2 (who uses hers for all sorts of sensory activities as well as "sitting," not something she does a lot!). If you have a tight space for it, the website has clear info about dimensions.

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

Quote Originally Posted by NCGrandma View Post
    The Minis work equally well for my 13-y.o. DGD1 (who loves to curl up and read in hers) and 6-y.o. DGD2 (who uses hers for all sorts of sensory activities as well as "sitting," not something she does a lot!). If you have a tight space for it, the website has clear info about dimensions.

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains
    We have plenty of space. I was mostly concerned with price and maneuverability. DD2 doesn’t want one, but I have a feeling they will end up in it together watching movies and playing together on their iPads.

Thanks for your input!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2