Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    umsh is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default How are you using your Target 20% coupon?

I got one but now don't have any great ideas on what to buy...I think I'm mostly done with big gifts...what's everyone else using their coupon for?

I'm thinking it could make sense to buy a bunch of pantry items/lunchbox snacks, but I can't seem to think beyond that lol...

Also, is it possible to use the coupon online and instore too? (I have a print coupon I got instore.)

I believe it's one time use in store or online. I'm planning to use it in store and stocking up on pantry items and household items. And kids socks, etc. Nothing terribly exciting, but stuff we'll definitely use.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

Yeah, I've been holding off on using mine (mostly want a good hour or so block when I can go without kids to get stocking stuffers, etc.). A set of undies for DD's stockings ($10+/-), diapers, pull-ups (these are pricey, so 20% off helps!), lots of food. I also have two pairs of shoes and a pillow to get for kids in need, so that will help, too (though I think they just had B1G150% off online last night, I should've done that instead probably).
    So yeah, those plus food, toothpaste & mouthwash, conditioner, razors, laundry detergent, etc.
    Was also hoping to get a new frying pan, meat thermometer, measuring tape, and maybe a set of pjs for myself.

liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I used it online to buy some Christmas presents- games, books and holiday chocolate. I also bought some toiletries and bras.

I had two of these. I used the first one for a box of diapers, pajama pants for DH and my father, some stocking stuffers, etc. Still thinking about what I will get with the second. We don't need much though so it will probably be stuff that isn't very interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

Gracemom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I made a list of everything we use and will need for the month. Tape, pjs, toilet paper, food and drink, etc. I'm happy I feel fully stocked for the busiest time of the year!

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I did a larger than usual shopping run and picked up everything we might need in the coming weeks. Paper products, toiletries, angel tree gifts, candy, decorations, etc.

Dream is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    I did a larger than usual shopping run and picked up everything we might need in the coming weeks. Paper products, toiletries, angel tree gifts, candy, decorations, etc.
    DD1 September 2008
    DD2 March 2011

I have two. I used the first to stock-up (toothpaste, floss, cleaners, deodorant), a few toys, stocking stuffers, and stacked with deals on a micro-mini and a Keurig last week
    for gifts.

I've been waiting for inspiration for gifts for my extended family before I use the second. We buy for all my family and I just run out of ideas (parents, 2 sisters, bil, 19 and 16 yo niece, 13, 11 and 11 yo nephews).

umsh is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Reminder...today's the last day to use your 20% if you haven't already!

Thanks to everyone for your ideas, I compiled everyone's suggestions and went and spent 3 hours there this morning and saved $80...which means I spent a lot of money.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast