Default What should he wear?

My boy is 4 going 5 and wants to take dance classes. He said he wants to do it indoors and the group can wear what they want I was thinking what shirt,trouser,shoes,socks should he wear? Or barefeet?

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Mind wears shorts or athletic pants, a t-shirt, and he does tap so tap shoes. I’m sure there’s some footwear suggestions at your studio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

petesgirl is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

My son's dance teacher specified athletic shorts/pants and comfy t-shirt. No socks because they were too slippery on the floor and they took their shoes off at the door. I often sent DS in flip flops just because it was fast and easy.
    Mama to :
    DS1 (July 2011)
    DD (Feb 2014-June 2015)
    DS2 (Apr 2017)

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view...Until you climb inside his skin and walk around in it."
    --Atticus Finch (To Kill A Mockingbird)

Simon is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

My boys had a bit of a dress code so a white undershirt, black leggings and ballet or tap shoes. The older boys wore athletic pants sometimes for tap, but not ballet.
    Ds1 (2006). Ds2 (2010). Ds3 (2012).

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

You will need to ask the studio when you sign him up. Some have specific dress codes. Also, if he takes tap he'll need tap shoes, jazz shoes or sneakers if hip hop. Most of the boys in our studio wore athletic pants or shorts ans tshirts.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

With my previous experience the teacher specified athletic shorts/pants and a comfortable t-shirt.