Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Please help- card question

Please advise me on what the most cost efficient way to order cards would be...

I am not super picky about designs or styles but I do like the Shutterfly templates. I will need to order around 100 cards. I have a $50 tiny prints offer, and $25 at Shutterfly plus free shipping. I have one from Kellogg’s and also one from maybe carters?? I’m assuming they can’t be stacked but not sure. I don’t want to spend a long time making a card and then go to order it and none of the offers work or that it would end up being ridiculously expensive. I would like to keep costs as low as I can. I’m kicking myself for not buying anything on Black Friday like last year. Last year we had a nice photo and went with the Groupon staples deal and was fine with that. This year we don’t have a photo and I am resigning to using several from through the year.

Any advice? I’m just a little overwhelmed by this process right now and any ideas from you savvy shoppers would help! Thanks!!
    -Sara

DD 4/06
    DS 3/09

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Costco has some fine designs. They’re photo cards are bigger than most Shutterfly ones and on nicer paper than the cheap Shutterfly ones. $15 for 50 then $5 more per 25 increments.
    Their nicer cards (on card stock) are $34.50 for 50 (I don’t know how much extras cost).
    So, if it doesn’t have to be Shutterfly and you have Costco, Buy there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jennilynn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Shutterfly has been a pia lately not letting codes stack. It wouldn't even let me use a Groupon (which should be treated like a form of payment) with free shipping, and the shipping is outrageous! I got cards from Paper Culture this year (stacked a Groupon with a 50% off promotion.) Not sure that's your cheapest option though and I only needed 2 dozen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slightly crunchy mama to three awesome monkeys

Costco prices are great. For the fancy type, Costco is $70 for 100. That includes envelopes with return address on them. Plus they have double sided cards, and on the back you can have photos or writing (or combo) on the back of many designs. The regular photo cards are very inexpensive. They are big and have high quality paper for the price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

Darn, no Costco. But that does sound like a good deal! Thanks!

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I was tempted to revert to how things used to be before fancy photo cards. a 4x6 inside of a regular card- which you can buy boxes of cheap still.

It looks like you can still get the Staples deal. 100 cards are $25.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/staples-nat-409-national

And it looks like they have designs with multiple photos, so you can still use several images.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Zazzle Groupon is still available, they have a lot of great options for multiple photos.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-zaz...wE&bypass=true

We didn't have a photo either, but Tuesday night we all put on santa hats and took a bunch of silly selfies. Used my Zazzle groupn and Done!
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

For the Shutterfly part of it - the TinyPrints $50 can only be used on TP cards - I got 20 cards with it. You should be able to use the free shipping code that you have from Kelloggs though with the 50 - OR you can save that to use with shutterfly, get $10 more in cards, and use TPSHIP for free tiny prints shipping.
    You could probably get 25 Shutterfly cards with your $25 code.
    Here are freebies you can use with your $25 and free shipping
    KOHLSLABELS free address labels - expires tonight!
    PRINTS (50 prints)
    5FVE43GJW83 (gives 50 prints)
    card4u - one free card

even if you don't use shutterfly for your cards, you should take advantage of the free shipping code to get the freebies above and you could also use your $25 code towards anything at Shutterfly - doesn't have to be cards.

(and yes, I'm crazy)

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Anyone have a Shutterfly Free Ship or $25 off code they're not going to use? (sorry to hijack!)

for Sandy Hook

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast