Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    kristenk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Star Wars gift ideas for girls?

My nieces (almost 7yo and 12yo) both really like Star Wars and something Star Wars-related was suggested to me as a gift idea. DH has picked out 2 different SW lego sets for them, but I'd like something else, too. They're both very girly and like pink, ruffles, twirly skirts, etc. I'm trying to find something that could sort of meld those two "worlds". (I don't typically think pink/sparkly when I think Star Wars, but who knows!)

Does anyone have any gift ideas for me? Or know where I should look?

Oh, and I think they've just seen the original Star Wars, so looking for the original characters. Plus, the younger one likes Clone Wars.

icunurse is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Target has a lot of girly Star Wars clothing and pajamas. Guessing Disney Store will have a lot of options, too.

PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Check thinkgeek. I saw a huge collection on their site. And believe it or not, hallmark .com also has some cute stuff.

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

Pear is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Target has amazing sparkly yoda hoodies if you can still find them. They are grey with silver stars. My Dd who normally finds the Star Wars clothing not frilly enough begged for one for Christmas. It was also at the top of my niece’s wish list.

My DD2 just got a really cute Star Wars sequin flip shirt. Those sequin flip things are all the rage here right now. One side says Star Wars, and then you flip them and it's a picture of Darth Vader. She got it at Walmart, although I don't see in on their website.
    DD1 '08
    DD2 '10

Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

There’s a super cute Princess Leia sweatshirt right now at GapKids. Also, the forces of destiny dolls and clothes are adorable. That might be better for the younger one as they are basically Barbie size dolls. I’ve found some cute stuff on etsy - enamel pins, zipper pouches/pencil cases etc. Her Universe has great Star Wars stuff for girls and women - clothes, jewelry, mugs, purses/wallets etc.

kristenk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thanks so much for all of the ideas! These are great!

There's a line of "Forces of Destiny" Star Wars dolls (based on some new shorts Disney made) that is just the main female characters like Rey, Leia, Ahsoka, etc.

klwa is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by annex View Post
    There's a line of "Forces of Destiny" Star Wars dolls (based on some new shorts Disney made) that is just the main female characters like Rey, Leia, Ahsoka, etc.
    This is what I was going to say. They're about the size of a Barbie. https://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=forces+of+destiny
    Last edited by klwa; 12-12-2017 at 10:23 AM.
    -Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)

Default Star Wars gift ideas for girls?

I just got an email that Gymboree has 50% off their Star Wars line today. Looks like they have some cute things for girls.

Update: now that I look again it appears that the Star Was stuff is for boys and they have Frozen for girls. It’s was all in the same email and I had just quickly scanned it before posting. Sorry!
    Last edited by musicalgrl; 12-12-2017 at 10:25 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast