Let me start by saying this is a total first world problem, but I need to vent so I can move on!

So in July I posted this: http://windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/sho...83#post4258383

We ended up buying a house in late August that came fully furnished and had a boat dock, lift, and boat for $40K less than the other house. It's a cute house and is very much DH's style. I'm in different about it. It's fine. Not really my style but that kind of stuff doesn't bother me. Totally the look DH was going for. We got in a bidding war with another couple, as there were three offers on it before it even hit the market, and won by $500 (Thank you HGTV for teaching me to always end an offer in an uneven number)

So DH calls me yesterday. The owners of the original house have decided they need to sell and were wondering if we were still interested. Um.....REALLY???? I knew this would happen. I just love this house and now I can't stop thinking about it again. I need to move on and just be happy we have a nice lake house, as not everyone can afford it. I think I just need to mourn my loss for a day or two AGAIN and then I'll be fine.

But really people, why couldn't you just have sold me the house the first time??