wallawala is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Target holiday 90% off, with other random deals on Toys

FYI my Target went to 90% off holiday today. Large amount left at my target incluidng good candy - which was only 70% off
    Lots not ringing correctly, so watch carefully.

Check out random clearanced things around the store for more steals.

Toys, especially!
    Also there was a ton of Our Generation doll clothes on sale 30-70% off (on an endcap, seemed to be random outfits)

Got the OSMO creative kit for $35 (50% off).

Mine was 70% yesterday with very little left — shirt boxes and tissue paper!

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

My store was 90% off too! Randomly went in and found it. I spent $22.00 and bought a ton of tissue paper and gift bags to donate to an angel tree program next year.

Quote Originally Posted by wallawala View Post
    FYI my Target went to 90% off holiday today. Large amount left at my target incluidng good candy - which was only 70% off
    Lots not ringing correctly, so watch carefully.

Check out random clearanced things around the store for more steals.

Toys, especially!
    Also there was a ton of Our Generation doll clothes on sale 30-70% off (on an endcap, seemed to be random outfits)

Got the OSMO creative kit for $35 (50% off).
    Where in the store is the OSMO?

cindys is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

My Target was 90% off as well. I got several PJ sets, sweaters, shirts, dresses and socks. Most were unmarked and in with regular clothing. I also found children’s 6 pack boxed Star Wars panties and undies for $1.

Cindy
    Mama to 3 boys

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by cindys View Post
    My Target was 90% off as well. I got several PJ sets, sweaters, shirts, dresses and socks. Most were unmarked and in with regular clothing. I also found children’s 6 pack boxed Star Wars panties and undies for $1.

Cindy
    Mama to 3 boys
    Thanks for the heads up! I need new winter pjs for myself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wallawala is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by calebsmama03 View Post
    Where in the store is the OSMO?
    In the toys. Not all Targets carried the OSMO. This target location had about 15 of the creative set, but just a few genius sets and no other games. The genius set was not on sale. Sale prices on toys vary ALOT between targets (I have about 15 close to me, so find it amazing the variety!).

Quote Originally Posted by wallawala View Post
    In the toys. Not all Targets carried the OSMO. This target location had about 15 of the creative set, but just a few genius sets and no other games. The genius set was not on sale. Sale prices on toys vary ALOT between targets (I have about 15 close to me, so find it amazing the variety!).
    We got the genius set already via the microcenter deal so it actually looks like the creative set is redundant except for the board. It is essentially just a big whiteboard/dry erase?

ETA: A little reading of amazon reviews and it seems the creative board is just a glorified white board. I'll save the cash and use a regular one.
    Last edited by calebsmama03; 01-02-2018 at 10:19 PM.

I went this morning (Prince Georges Plaza, MD). The holiday stuff was mostly 90% off and candy was 70% off.

No tape on clearance or bronze/silver sharpies (which have been my fave finds in past years).

There were some cute (absurd) keychains in the holiday clearance. I got a fuzzy taco and a fuzzy sushi roll for .30 each

some great Project 62 items at 90% off - a hanging mobile (with Christmas trees and a dove) and a metal Christmas tree that wouldn't ring up so they gave it to me for $6.

Signature Soy (Holiday Spruce scent) 15.2 oz candle for $1 (orig. $10)

A box with four "A Christmas Story" themed pint glasses for $1.39.
    Spritz brand "Treasure Hunt" games for .99 each (regularly 9.99)
    Sleeping Bags - Operation (the board game) themed for 2.99 each (normally 29.99) that I'm going to donate to a local shelter
    Milkbone brand dog biscuit treats (holiday packaging) for .99 each (normally 9.99)

Vaseline chapstick tins (small red holiday themed circular ones) for .89 each
    Que Bella face mask kits for 2.39 each (normally about $8 each)

Have fun!

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I'm jealous of all your fun finds. I was at one of our stores yesterday and could not find any holiday themed PJ's. Most of the Christmas area in the back was cleaned out, there were mainly only stockings and gift bows left. It was 90% off but the employees were already putting lots of it in carts to go to salvage. I did grab some shaped sticky notes from the Dollar Spot for .30 each and a few craft items. Also got some red and gold ornament balls, maybe I will try to make one of those ornament wreaths next year. My most exciting find was some Merona snow boots for myself, though they were only 30% off. I was planning on checking our other store tomorrow but now they are calling for snow so that probably won't happen.