Default MaxPass Opinions

Any experience? Worth the money?

There will be six of us total - 3 adults and 3 kids (7, 7, and 8). Afternoon on Wednesday through Saturday - 3 1/2 days in February. Not President's Day weekend.

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

You can buy on the spot, day of, can’t you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We used the Maxpass on our last two trips. A great timesaver, as you can get fast passes for rides from Disneyland while you are at CA Adventures and vice versa. Also, you get digital professional photos included (ride pictures, posed pictures wth photographers throughout the parks, etc). On our last day of our last trip, maxpass purchasing was down when the parks opened, so we couldn’t buy it. The glitch cleared up a couple of hours later, but by then, it wasn’t worth it for us to buy anymore. The fast passes were for much later in the day/evening at that point.

It is definitely more worth it if you get to the parks right at opening and activate it as soon as you enter. You can only activate the maxpasses after you’ve entered the park.
    Mommy to Two DDs
    Member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society

(Why? Because the banana smilie is just so funny)

ckso is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I think it’s totally worth it to help secure fast passes. It might also give you a slightly earlier return time than getting the free fasspass

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains