Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    div_0305 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jent View Post
    DD is also super sensitive (we’ve had to leave a movie too) and at that age one of her friends chose School of Rock, which was a big hit. I think she saw Parent Trap for the first time at that age too.
    I wanted to show School of Rock originally! But then I thought I read that there was bad language in there--it's been ages since I've seen it, and I love Jack Black. Maybe I should try and find out what the language was online and reconsider.

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I’m super not a stickler for bad language (my kids have heard it all when I drive... ) but I don’t recall anything bad in SOR. Maybe a damn or something but nothing major.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

div_0305 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    I’m super not a stickler for bad language (my kids have heard it all when I drive... ) but I don’t recall anything bad in SOR. Maybe a damn or something but nothing major.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The PG-13 rating says it's for drug references. I don't remember and drug references--just the funny part about what a hangover is.

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by div_0305 View Post
    I wanted to show School of Rock originally! But then I thought I read that there was bad language in there--it's been ages since I've seen it, and I love Jack Black. Maybe I should try and find out what the language was online and reconsider.
    It wouldn't be something that I would show to a group of 7-8yos but I really dislike bad language.

robinsmommy is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Dunno about drug references, but there was the scene with getting the principal drunk to get permission in SOR.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3