diamond is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Blueair air purifier reviews anyone?

Thinking of getting a blue air505 for our home. Anyone have it and like it?

diamond is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

anyone?

We have a Blue Air that we bought from Costco. It has helped a lot and the noise has not been too loud. A couple of years ago, I bought an Austin Air Healthmate that I found on Craigslist. The Austin Air can get really loud when on high, but I think I prefer the Austin Air. The air seems a bit fresher in the room with the Austin Air.

mackmama is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I had a Blue Air years ago and had no complaints. Recently we've had Austin Air Healthmate's which we really liked. Now we have IQAir units which I LOVE. Air smells clean, it cycles through a room much faster, and there are many more levels (can better control the noise) than the Austin's.

NCGrandma is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Blueair air purifier reviews anyone?

I’ve had a number of air purifiers of several brands over the past several decades. A fairly common problem I’ve encountered is that at a certain point the filters are no longer available. This has happened when a "new and improved" model has made the previous one less appealing, and also when a company decides to get out of the portable air purifier business despite making a nice product (3M, I’m looking at YOU!!).

I realize this isn’t very helpful, but at least get a sense of how widely available both the filters and the purifiers are now.

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains