Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by TwinFoxes View Post
    Oh, and if you live in a metro area with sports team, most of them will donate anything from signed merchandise to cheap seat tix. Same for collegiate athletics.
    Never thought to ask the college sports teams. Thanks for that idea! Most we've ever gotten from our pro-teams is like $50 worth of SWAG, if anything. We've gotten lucky that our families have donated tickets though so that's nice. One was neighbors with a major football star and got us signed stuff a few years in a row too.

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    Never thought to ask the college sports teams. Thanks for that idea! Most we've ever gotten from our pro-teams is like $50 worth of SWAG, if anything. We've gotten lucky that our families have donated tickets though so that's nice. One was neighbors with a major football star and got us signed stuff a few years in a row too.
    I sent requests to the closest to universities and both sent me tickets to football game in less than a week! Definitely worth checking into.

Thanks for all of the suggestions. I started looking a few up and they look to be promising.

Never thought to ask the college sports teams. Thanks for that idea!
    You're welcome! Some of our local college teams are more popular than the pro teams.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

I can't remember your location, but PA near Philly? we're right exactly an hour each way in W/E direction to Philly and NYC, as well an hour to many shore towns. Connections to behind the scenes of a tour at popular museums in either or both cities have been hot items, as well tickets/items/beach badges in any of popular shore towns are always popular.

Also many parents around here have career connections as a dentist, pro team, judicial system, state house, and Pharma for behind the scenes tour can be something different too.
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by DualvansMommy View Post
    I can't remember your location, but PA near Philly? we're right exactly an hour each way in W/E direction to Philly and NYC, as well an hour to many shore towns. Connections to behind the scenes of a tour at popular museums in either or both cities have been hot items, as well tickets/items/beach badges in any of popular shore towns are always popular.

Also many parents around here have career connections as a dentist, pro team, judicial system, state house, and Pharma for behind the scenes tour can be something different too.
    That reminds me- we contacted our city’s mayor, a councilman and the city’s police department. All came through with amazing “day with...” packages. The police department especially went above and beyond! It was awesome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jerigirl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

That reminds me- we contacted our city’s mayor, a councilman and the city’s police department. All came through with amazing “day with...” packages. The police department especially went above and beyond! It was awesome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We did a police ride to school for our PTA auction last year. It was a huge hit!!! We have also asked our high school to provide special experiences. Tuition for a drill team dance clinic, bat boy opportunity for a baseball game etc.
    jeri
    DS 6/10/06
    DS2 9/1/10

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2