twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Benicia iron beds 40% off

This is an AMAZING sale for a fantastic quality bed (and free shipping)!!! Most of their styles are more traditional but they do have some transitional styles:

https://www.beniciaironworks.com/

They have models on Garnet Hill and Pottery Barn. I originally saw our bed on Garnet Hill for hundreds of $$ more, did a Google image search and this is how I found out about them (and the guy I talked to on the phone also confirmed my GH and PB findings). Ordered directly from them for much cheaper during a 25% off sale. So 40% off is HUGE! We have the Weaverville bed and LOVE it, it looks so much nicer in person! They're also super helpful on the phone if you have questions about their finishes. The bed is the most solid one we've ever owned and the fabric on the Weaverville headboard is so nice - the pics don't do it justice - perfect farmhouse neutral!
    Last edited by twowhat?; 01-30-2018 at 07:51 PM.

That's a great deal! Wishing I needed a new bed...

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

We are still sleeping on the bed that I bought in 1996 when I moved into my first apartment after college. We have been talking about upgrading, and this just may be the tipping point. I'm hoping that they stick with the info that the sale is through 1/31 as we decided to sleep on it for a night. We have a mission style dresser from DH's grandmother's house so the next challenge will be to find coordinating night stands...

we ordered the Hampton - thanks for posting this!

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by candaceb View Post
    we ordered the Hampton - thanks for posting this!
    Yay! Glad this helped! We love our bed, it's so solid and sturdy, it was easy to assemble, looks more expensive than we paid, and is made in the USA!