Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    diamond is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Checked according to the a bra that fits and it says I am 30DDD/G. I think I will go try a bunch in stores. I breast fed both my kids and my ds till he was 3. Not sure if its the reason but my breasts are so saggy and soft and my biggest number was when I was leaning.

legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Probably bf + age - I think everyone sags after a certain point, sadly.

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle View Post
    Probably bf + age - I think everyone sags after a certain point, sadly.
    No kidding!!

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Yeah my boobs are super soft and saggy after BF twins. I measured according to breakoutbras and also went to a Nordstrom to get measured. My breakoutbras measurement and the Nordstrom measurement were the same (28DD).

The rib cage size should be the easiest thing to measure - around your rib cage just under the breast tissue. Don't fill your lungs with air but don't empty them either - just halfway, and make sure the tape is parallel to the ground.

The cup size is tough when you have really soft breasts and you just have to start with one and try a few different styles in that size.

Anyway, 28DD seems to be right for me. I like to scour the breakoutbras selections, particularly the ones that Melissa comments on because she notes if a particular style is good for round, full breasts or for soft or shallow-on-top breasts which I have found HUGELY helpful. I'm usually able to get clearanced stuff on Amazon (discontinued colors/prints).

The bras that work well for me are the ones that have a higher gore (the center piece) because my boobs seem to like to scoot out of the center of bras since they're so soft. Also, the bras that hug to the upper chest work better as well. No plunge styles for me - the balcony styles work better as long as the cups are fuller coverage (none of that super shallow balcony stuff!).

And this bikini top style from Freya works SO well for me...so well that I often wear it as a regular bra in the summer There are lots of different colors available on Amazon if you look.
    https://www.breakoutbras.com/product...nt=34277462799

eta: before I discovered breakoutbras, I was wearing a 32C (conventional measurement)!!! It was mind-boggling how much better things were once I got the right size!
    Last edited by twowhat?; 03-03-2018 at 11:55 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2