Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Is it almost multipurpose bin sale time?

I seem to remember Feb-ish being the time this sale usually happens? I need a few more and trying to decide whether to wait it out or buy full price.

What a timely question! I was just there buying some with my birthday coupon. My receipt came with a 15% off coupon for use February 1 - 11. Honestly, I can't remember how much off they were during the last sale, but if you are looking to buy some soon, buying something small to get the coupon might be a good option. Alternatively, I can give you one of mine as I made two purchases and each came with a 15% off code.

legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

It's right after the elfa sale ends so more like early March.

I ordered online for store pickup last year at the end of March. I remember that being towards the end of the sale and it had been going on for a few weeks already.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Just want to say, my god I love those bins. I ordered a bunch more last time they were on sale and DH stole a bunch to use in our chest freezer. I have them in my bathroom cabinets, my linen closets, by book shelves, and my food pantry.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    Just want to say, my god I love those bins. I ordered a bunch more last time they were on sale and DH stole a bunch to use in our chest freezer. I have them in my bathroom cabinets, my linen closets, by book shelves, and my food pantry.
    I actually wanted them to use in the freezer drawer of my new(ish) fridge but they are about 1/4inch too tall. Wahh! Oh well. Will still probably end up with more.

I use them everywhere. Looking forward to the sale so I can stock up again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LBW is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

You guys will understand me on this one...

I cleaned out my pantry a few weeks ago and had 4 or 5 empty multipurpose bins leftover. I took them out of the panty, and they were just sitting in my laundry room. A few days later I saw them in the recycling bin! My husband thought they were trash! I pulled them out right away, or course.

This is a man who has years worth of ACTUAL trash in the garage, his closet, and in storage in our basement. Why on earth were my precious bins one thing he actually tried to throw out? SIGH.
    Tara
    living a crazy life with 3 boys

I am thinking now
    of grief, and of getting past it;
    I feel my boots
    trying to leave the ground,
    I feel my heart
    pumping hard. I want
    to think again of dangerous and noble things.
    I want to be light and frolicsome.
    I want to be improbable beautiful and afraid of nothing,
    as though I had wings.

~Mary Oliver

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by LBW View Post
    You guys will understand me on this one...

I cleaned out my pantry a few weeks ago and had 4 or 5 empty multipurpose bins leftover. I took them out of the panty, and they were just sitting in my laundry room. A few days later I saw them in the recycling bin! My husband thought they were trash! I pulled them out right away, or course.

This is a man who has years worth of ACTUAL trash in the garage, his closet, and in storage in our basement. Why on earth were my precious bins one thing he actually tried to throw out? SIGH.
    Wow! Good save by you!
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

What multi-purpose bins are you all talking about and where do you find them? I really need to organize some things and could use some help! What sets them apart from other stores? Cost, etc.,

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast