bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Could you make it a little harder Fed Ex?

Fed Ex dropped a box off on my doorstep to a person that does not share my name, my house number or my street name. It is about 4 feet square by 5 inches so pretty big. And it seems to be impossible to get through to a customer service person to let them know they dropped it off at the wrong address. (There's this annoying phone tree without the option of "Hey, someone dropped off a package at my house and it isn't mine!") It would be easier at this point to put it in my vehicle and drive it to whoever should have it. Maybe that was the strategy all along?

Very annoying, especially with a large package like that!

I’m in my towns FB mom group and seen postings from owners saying is so so here, cuz I have their package by mistake. PM me for arrangements to pickup.

Perhaps do that in your FB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

Default Could you make it a little harder Fed Ex?

I know this is the BP but sometimes there is a phone number on the address so FedEx can call if there’s issues.
    ETA: I mean a phone number of the recipient. Maybe call the addressee directly?

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Last edited by RiverRat; 03-02-2018 at 12:46 AM.

You probably got through, but according to their website you just say "representative" or press 0.
    http://www.fedex.com/us/customersupp...phonemenu.html
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

Pear is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Ups did that repeatedly. They also wanted to give them my personal info, call me back, and have me hold the package inside for them to pick up in person. I had an incredibly fussy baby at the time. No chance I was having the phone or doorbell on to wake her up if by some miracle I got her to sleep. Every time, I gave them my address and told them the package would be on the porch.