Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by lisa928 View Post
    Anyone know if they are liquidating their online inventory as well?
    I placed an online order to use my existing gift card balance. Prices were higher than Target’s regular prices. But, I had a gift card to use...

klwa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jamiechic View Post
    I placed an online order to use my existing gift card balance. Prices were higher than Target’s regular prices. But, I had a gift card to use...
    Yeah, I was looking at a scooter for DS & checked their prices just before the closures were announced. It was $60ish. Then, the day after the announcement, it was back up to "full" price of $99.99, with Target/Walmart staying in the $60ish range.
    -Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)

vonfirmath is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by pharmjenn View Post
    Our store had most stuff at 50%. But many brands were not reduced at all, or not much. Lego was 5%, which I think is their normal pricing. But we wanted to use up the gift card so got a set. I am guessing that certain brands will buy back their items at more than TRU can sell it for at clearance. Some of the BRU area products like skin care and monitors were also not on sale.
    Note some of those companies have never been paid for the stock they sent to TRU. They'd rather have the unsold product back than lose anymore for TRU to sell it at a discount. I think I heard some were going to court to require Toys R Us to return unsold goods to them rather than liquidate them and this may be the why behind excluded items in clearance.
    Married 3/04
    DS 8/07
    DD born 8/11

They’ve disabled their websites for purchase. Get to a store soon if you have gift cards left!

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I went to our "local" TRU an hour away because I have rewards dollars to spend. There was NOTHING left. So I came home to get online and saw the website was disabled! Just my luck. In the grand scheme of things it's not a big deal because I earned the $30 from buying two boomerang power wheels at over half off when they had those codes staking accidentally before Christmas.

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

My local store still has quite a bit of merchandise and was still putting new stuff on the shelves. Despite the signs outside saying everything was 30% off, most things my boys were interested in were only 10% off, and lego sets (which there were very few of left) were only 5% off.

Our Babies R Us has signs saying "Up To 30% off" but I didn't see anything 30% off. Clothes were 20% off retail, which is not a good deal at all. Most stuff was 10% off. Diapers, wipes, toiletry items, food, etc. was not on sale at all.
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

MomtoNico is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I heard bed bath and beyond we’re taking toysrus coupons. Not at full value and much have over 20 dollars. I think this end on the 5th?

KpbS is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

My order never shipped. They couldn't tell me if it was a problem with Fed Ex or their shipping, but nonetheless they have refunded my gift card. Stinks.
    Last edited by KpbS; 04-04-2018 at 08:10 AM.
    K

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2