Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    div_0305 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I'm still waiting for my items to arrive. I haven't done returns/exchanges yet for online shopping, but to avoid paying return shipping, you'd have to go to the store.

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I bought a few several weeks ago. Definitely keeping https://www.loft.com/floral-smocked-...tid=catl000013
    I don’t think I’m keeping this I don’t love the flutter sleeves. https://www.loft.com/daisy-flutter-d...tid=catl000013
    This one was like a sack. https://www.loft.com/bandana-tie-wai...tid=catl000013

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by div_0305 View Post
    In case anyone wanted items not in the super duper dress deal from OP, I noticed Loft is now offering 50% off everything including final sale items, and free shipping with no min. until 4/3, 3am EST. I bought a couple items at 40% off, and just re-bought one item at 50% off as the other item was out of stock. The final sale items seem like such great deals, but it's too risky for me to not see and try them on in-person.
    Thanks!!!! I ordered some stuff for free delivery, and I found a shirt and some dress pants in store for a job interview on Friday. In total, I got 2 dresses, 2 shirts, and a pair of pants for around $100

Quote Originally Posted by zukeypur View Post
    Thanks!!!! I ordered some stuff for free delivery, and I found a shirt and some dress pants in store for a job interview on Friday. In total, I got 2 dresses, 2 shirts, and a pair of pants for around $100
    Cool! Good luck with the interview!!

Cool! Good luck with the interview!!
    Thanks! I’m a little bummed because there was a super cute dress in my cart that went out of stock twice. I checked this morning, and the “spring” banner was still up on the website. I found the dress, added it to my cart again, and the banner disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by zukeypur View Post
    Thanks! I’m a little bummed because there was a super cute dress in my cart that went out of stock twice. I checked this morning, and the “spring” banner was still up on the website. I found the dress, added it to my cart again, and the banner disappeared.
    Their website is a little wonky. I saw the shipping banner change several times on me each time I checked out this past week, with different price points. I searched for "shirtdress" to find a dress I had in my cart, but was deleted after I signed in, only to find that I had to go through all the dresses again to find that dress. OTOH, their chat function is good and fast. I'm not sure how often these 50% sales come up, but they also have "Yay of the Day" deals where some dresses I bought were only $25! I didn't re-purchase because I already got them for close to that price with the coupon.

Their website is a little wonky. I saw the shipping banner change several times on me each time I checked out this past week, with different price points. I searched for "shirtdress" to find a dress I had in my cart, but was deleted after I signed in, only to find that I had to go through all the dresses again to find that dress. OTOH, their chat function is good and fast. I'm not sure how often these 50% sales come up, but they also have "Yay of the Day" deals where some dresses I bought were only $25! I didn't re-purchase because I already got them for close to that price with the coupon.
    I called customer service and told them my sob story, and they let me order for the sale price over the phone! Yay!!!! I’m sure it helped that I had already placed two orders, and also bought something in the store.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2