Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default amazing dress deals on AnnTaylor Loft

I followed a link from a blogger and found a treasure trove of dresses that automatically drop to 50% in your cart and then you can use code FEB419cc for $50 off $100. Only one code per order so it doesn't work with items in their 40% off HELLO promotion. Free shipping for $100+ order. I got 4 dresses and a t-shirt for $103. I'm sure I won't keep all of them but I was thrilled to discover that they have expanded their petite sizes.

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Thanks for sharing!! I picked up a dress and a few spring tees for under $100!

P.S. Code does not work on Lou & Grey

Quote Originally Posted by candaceb View Post
    I followed a link from a blogger and found a treasure trove of dresses that automatically drop to 50% in your cart and then you can use code FEB419cc for $50 off $100. Only one code per order so it doesn't work with items in their 40% off HELLO promotion. Free shipping for $100+ order. I got 4 dresses and a t-shirt for $103. I'm sure I won't keep all of them but I was thrilled to discover that they have expanded their petite sizes.
    Can you post the link? I need some work clothes and none of the dresses I tried dropped in price to 50% off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Chitowngirl View Post
    Can you post the link? I need some work clothes and none of the dresses I tried dropped in price to 50% off.

https://www.loft.com/cat3620007?loc=...sthaves_curate

div_0305 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Thanks for sharing! When I put in the code, the min for free ship was $75! Before that it was $125. Ordered 3 dresses and 2 tops for under $100.

Thanks! Picked up two dresses, two T-shirts and a $3 filler for under $55 shipped! Now just hope I like them.

Also, through your link I got free shipping at $50. I tried ebates, but then the minimum purchase was greater for free ship.
    Last edited by jamiechic; 03-29-2018 at 10:27 PM.

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thanks for sharing the codes!! I'm browsing a little and finding some cute stuff. Loft is totally killing it this season. Most of my favorites are in the 40% off category but there are a few winners in this link too. I already have the paisley ballet neck shirt and love it.

Thank you!

div_0305 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

In case anyone wanted items not in the super duper dress deal from OP, I noticed Loft is now offering 50% off everything including final sale items, and free shipping with no min. until 4/3, 3am EST. I bought a couple items at 40% off, and just re-bought one item at 50% off as the other item was out of stock. The final sale items seem like such great deals, but it's too risky for me to not see and try them on in-person.

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by div_0305 View Post
    In case anyone wanted items not in the super duper dress deal from OP, I noticed Loft is now offering 50% off everything including final sale items, and free shipping with no min. until 4/3, 3am EST. I bought a couple items at 40% off, and just re-bought one item at 50% off as the other item was out of stock. The final sale items seem like such great deals, but it's too risky for me to not see and try them on in-person.
    Thanks! What did people get that they really liked?

I'm seeing 50% and FS on any order. How are returns and exchanges handled?

for Sandy Hook

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast