Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ang79 is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Hunter for Target

I know how much love Hunter rain boots get on here and I just saw this on Target's web site: https://www.target.com/c/hunter-for-target/-/N-ay3d9

Looks like the women's boots will be $40. Starts April 14 if you're interested!

scrooks is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Ooh... I like the short boots (I’ve never tried the tall ones because I have never thought they would fit my big calves : )). I wonder how fast they will go....

jennilynn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I’m excited about this! I’ve always been too cheap to get a regular pair (since I wear rainboots so infrequently) this is perfect for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slightly crunchy mama to three awesome monkeys

Quote Originally Posted by scrooks View Post
    Ooh... I like the short boots (I’ve never tried the tall ones because I have never thought they would fit my big calves : )). I wonder how fast they will go....
    I have extraordinarily large calves (like wide calf isn’t usually big enough) and I had good luck with the short Hunters that have expandable backs.
    Living in a boys world- DH, DS, and an old hound dog

Thanks, OP. I will definitely check this out. Every year, I put off buying rain boots or can't find ones I like- crazy. I love Hunger, but was appalled by their price and haven't yet bought them.
    Weirdly, I find it's pretty easy to buy kids' rain boots. So my kids usually have great rain boots and I never have them!

AnnieW625 is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by pinkelephant View Post
    I have extraordinarily large calves (like wide calf isn’t usually big enough) and I had good luck with the short Hunters that have expandable backs.
    I got those as well earlier this year when I found a sale on Zappos and had a credit at Nordstrom and they price matched and I have been really happy with them. Unfortunately I haven’t had to wear them much.

I hope to get some of the Target ones for DD1.

Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Early access for Red Card holders on April 7 at target.com. Select styles.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Mommy to DS 2007

These are the early access items for sale: https://www.target.com/c/hunter-for-...r_Other_one_GR

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Mommy to DS 2007

I'm looking forward to this line but fear it will a repeat of the Lily Pulitzer fiasco of three or four years ago - resellers buying up everything and putting it on eBay. Plus, they are really limiting the number of stores carrying merchandise. I live in the third largest city in my state with three Targets, but the closest store carring anything is about an hour and a half away.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

AnnieW625 is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by carolinacool View Post
    I'm looking forward to this line but fear it will a repeat of the Lily Pulitzer fiasco of three or four years ago - resellers buying up everything and putting it on eBay. Plus, they are really limiting the number of stores carrying merchandise. I live in the third largest city in my state with three Targets, but the closest store carring anything is about an hour and a half away.
    I live minutes from the second largest city in LA County and I heard a rumor once the Target I shop at is the largest volume Target in the entire county, but that store isn’t getting the line. There are 6 stores in a 30 mile radius that are getting the line, but not necessarily ones that I would drive to in the early AM to wait in line to see the stock.

Last edited by AnnieW625; 04-03-2018 at 07:35 PM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast