Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

They actually didn’t have any of the tall ladies boots. They got pulled at the last minute last night and I read it was because of some quality issue that Hunter wasn’t happy with. A lot of stores had already put their stock out and when people took them to the registers today, I read that Target wouldn’t sell them.

I woke up at 3:05 this morning. LOL I bought a cooler, an umbrella and one of the rain jackets. I’m kind of wishing I had bought two sizes now because they’re all sold out. Then I placed a second order for pair of the booties. I think those ended up selling out within an hour or two, probably because the tall boots aren’t available yet.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I went to get soccer shorts for DS1. Completely forgot about the sale. Walked in at 8:05 and the shelves were cleared at my store. I really wanted a compact umbrella but they were all gone.

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

So, not surprisingly, my store isn't on the list and I've watched sales for a LONG time for Hunters and can never find a good deal. I've seen a total ONE woman in my area with Hunters, 99.9% in my area have no clue what Hunter is. I ended up finding some cute plaid knee-high Chooka rainboots at DSW two months ago on clearance, that are wide calf and they are FANTASTIC, I have tried other brands before and have fallen in love with this pair. So, sour grapes on my part, but meh. I think that Hunter is going to Target, bc they realize that there are other brands just as good or better, who are more affordable. In the end you wear these boots for pure practicality.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

What a disaster. Target is dropping the tall boots completely. It seems like this whole deal was a bit rushed and there were big quality issues. http://www.startribune.com/women-s-t...ues/480358663/

I ordered a pair of the booties, and there are some minor glue issues but I have to look really closely. But I've seen images on social media of others with major glue issues, uneven tops, scratches. The boots are supposed to be the stars of the show.

It's weird because the bags in particular have gotten rave reviews and been said to be well made (I'm kicking myself that I didn't get a tote). I'm taking my umbrella back because it's too small, but I really like my rain jacket and cooler.
    Last edited by carolinacool; 04-20-2018 at 12:43 PM.

Huge bummer about the boots. I just received my pink slide sandals in the mail, and they are so cute and comfy! That was my only Target Hunter purchase, and if they hold up, I will be very happy.

I guess I was last at Target Monday evening, and there was still lots of Hunter left. None of the women's shoes, but the display racks were pretty full. That surprised me.
    DD 6/06
    DS 4/09
    DS 5/12

jam224 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by carolinacool View Post
    It's weird because the bags in particular have gotten rave reviews and been said to be well made (I'm kicking myself that I didn't get a tote). I'm taking my umbrella back because it's too small, but I really like my rain jacket and cooler.
    Tote bags and some jackets are back in stock!! https://www.target.com/c/hunter-for-target/-/N-ay3d9
    Jennifer
    SAHM to DD1 (11yo) and DD2 (5yo)

Thank you!!! I ordered the blue tote and one of those zip pouches. DH will kill me. Lol

SASM is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I bought a pair of navy & white slides. I hate my kids’ Adidas slides but am sooo loving these! Wish I was more adventurous with a brighter color but I didn’t want solids...I figured if they held up they’d look gross after a while, like my pink Vionics.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5