Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Check Anna Maria, Holmes Beach, Longboat Key, Lido if you still haven’t found one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Guys, thank you so much for our suggestions. After countless, stressful hours......we had to give up the idea of visiting the Gulf coast this year, much to everyone's sadness . Truly, I think the kids are more upset than we are. It all came down to cost. Changing plane tickets, getting a last minute car rental and finding a condo that wasn't booked was really going to cost us. Airline ticket changes were about 75% more expensive, the condo prices about 25% more expensive and minivan rental for 6 people/luggage was over 100% more in cost (minivan rental was in the $800-900 range ). It just didn't make financial sense.

Sooooo, we decided to throw that money towards cruising! I'm still kind of shell shocked about the amount of money cruising is costing us, but the benefits are we are visiting somewhere new and my mom was up for it! We doing the Boston to Bermuda 7 day cruise. I'll be posting another thread because we are total newbies to cruising.

Again, thanks for the good tips on location, we did find some really nice places. We'll keep it mind for the future

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2