Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

What kind of tickets did you get?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    Is it really that much more to another park day? I think you’re at the magic mark now where extra days are dirt cheap.
    TF presents a neat idea of MK in the AM followed by B.B. that’s actually a good idea. The water parks do tend to start the downward attendance around 3.
    I’m with you on the ease of Universal. And I haven’t even tried it with Express Passes yet!

It's $100 per person to add the 3rd day. It doesn't really go down until day 4 to 5. It's adding up fast with 2 days at Disney and 3 at Universal. Not the cheapest way to do Orlando

I'm playing with some ideas still, but like the idea of adding it to the waterpark day at one end or the other. If we do MK first, that might work well. Or do Epcot or Hollywood after and into the evening since it's easy to get there and back.
    Kris

Quote Originally Posted by WatchingThemGrow View Post
    What kind of tickets did you get?

We have 2 day Park Hopper Plus tickets. So 2 theme park days and 2 other admissions for water park or mini golf, etc.
    Kris

We are going to add the 3rd day so we can do a half day at MK to hit the highlights. I'm going through the websites I used to originally pick the days of the week to figure out a new plan now. I think we'll still do Blizzard Beach in the morning, so we can sleep in a bit, but then after we'll do either Hollywood or Epcot because we can get there so easily.
    Kris

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Sounds like so much fun! We love Blizzard Beach! Let us know about volcano Bay! We saw it last week driving by!

We are doing Aquatica (part of the Sea World/Busch Gardens annual pass) this summer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2