Default Any good sales on kid shoes right now?

Help! DS just had a huge foot growth spurt and literally over night all of his shoes are too tight! I always buy ahead but apparently I thought his feet were bigger because I've been buying size 1 shoes and he's only been in 11.5-12 so the ones are huge and floppy on his. I need new casual shoes and sneakers ASAP. Any deals? A current fave are his LE tennis shoes that look like hiking shoes with a bungee closure (forget their cutesy name for them) and I'll grab those even without a good sale if I can't find anything else but since we need an entire size wardrobe here I'm looking for deals. I would have just sent him in his sandals today, except it SNOWED this morning. Ugh.

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

My go to places to check are Kohls (I always scan the clearance aisle) and DSW. We've scored some great deals at DSW in the past few weeks for my 11 yr. old DD1 (who is very fashion conscience now), by shopping clearance or using coupons (and I just found out they let you stack coupons and rewards). I'm a rewards member, so I get emails with coupons, as well as free shipping.

Not sure how rough he is on shoes, but my girls also like Target shoes. We've used the C9 and Sketchers sneakers and Cat and Jack (canvas shoes, boots, and sandals). They always hold up long enough to get us through the season or until they are outgrown!

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I’ve been able t find sneakers on sale at Dicks.com in the $25 - $30 range. I think they’re generally Asics.

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I’ve been able t find sneakers on sale at Dicks.com in the $25 - $30 range. I think they’re generally Asics.

Thanks! I am a rewards member at DSW but rarely shop there. I guess I didn't realize they carry kids shoes now! Will look.

He's not super tough on shoes in general. His current faves are slip on sneakers from Gymboree, so not exactly high quality.

Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

If you are near marshalls or Ross they sometimes have good deals on kids shoes but it's definitely hit or miss so if not close by it's not worth a special trip. I frequently find nikes for around $29.99 a pair which is my target price.

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Mom View Post
    If you are near marshalls or Ross they sometimes have good deals on kids shoes but it's definitely hit or miss so if not close by it's not worth a special trip. I frequently find nikes for around $29.99 a pair which is my target price.
    Agree with this, my daughter got Adidas running shoes there last fall for $20. We also check out Burlington Coat Factory, have gotten dress shoes and casual shoes there in the past. Its hit or miss but worth checking if you have one nearby.

Another thought is Amazon Warehouse if you know what works for him. That's where I bought our Keens a few years ago, they were all sold Like New or Very Good condition. Free shipping and returns usually.

Lands End email from today had 50% off one item for today and tomorrow

50% off 1 full-price item
    code: BREEZY pin: 8052

20% off most things at DSW (see below for exclusions). Hope that helps!

Valid April 11–16, 2018 in US stores and at dsw.com for 20% off your entire order. Use offer code SPRINGMOOD to redeem online. Limit 1 per customer. Not valid toward gift cards, past purchases, shipping, or tax. No cash back. Cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, or damaged. Value can be reused on same-day exchange only. Exclusions apply. See store or dsw.com for details. Additional details: May be combined with up to two Rewards certificates and one offer. Excludes Birkenstock, Brooks, Keen, Rainbow, Sorel, and UGG products, plus select Nike, Converse and Under Armour styles. Excludes all LXRandCo items. Not valid at any DSW Canada store or at www.dswcanada.ca. Associates of DSW and of other companies owned by DSW, Inc., are not eligible for offer. For help, contact shoephoria! Center: 1.866.DSW.SHOES or [email protected].

Quote Originally Posted by ourbabygirl View Post
    20% off most things at DSW (see below for exclusions). Hope that helps!

Valid April 11–16, 2018 in US stores and at dsw.com for 20% off your entire order. Use offer code SPRINGMOOD to redeem online. Limit 1 per customer. Not valid toward gift cards, past purchases, shipping, or tax. No cash back. Cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, or damaged. Value can be reused on same-day exchange only. Exclusions apply. See store or dsw.com for details. Additional details: May be combined with up to two Rewards certificates and one offer. Excludes Birkenstock, Brooks, Keen, Rainbow, Sorel, and UGG products, plus select Nike, Converse and Under Armour styles. Excludes all LXRandCo items. Not valid at any DSW Canada store or at www.dswcanada.ca. Associates of DSW and of other companies owned by DSW, Inc., are not eligible for offer. For help, contact shoephoria! Center: 1.866.DSW.SHOES or [email protected].
    I didn’t need to see this. I just ordered a pair of Me Too ballet flats Saturday night with coupons, they arrived today. Too tempting to order something else with another coupon (and they sent me a $5 off coupon with my order....)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk