KrisM is online now Clean Sweep forum moderator

Default Easiest parks w/o FP+ at WDW

Trying to figure out my new plan. We had planned to rope drop Epcot and Animal Kingdom with no FP+. Adding a 3rd park day means I can move things around a bit more. I'll still have 2 park mornings that we won't have FP+ for. Which 2 are the easiest to get things done?
    Kris

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Ds1 just got back and didn’t use fast passes. He got the most done at Epcot. They waited (a long time) for Soarin’ but that’s bc they didn’t get into the park until 10:30-11. He’d have accomplished more has he arrived earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nfceagles is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Maybe MK. It has the most rides so you can find something to do without FPs. Can you get FPs when you arrive or do you need to save them for another park?

If you tried Epcot you could do Spaceship Earth, Test Track single rider line (if that works for your family), Living w the Land, Mission Space Green, Nemo , and World Showcase all with not bad lines.

KrisM is online now Clean Sweep forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by nfceagles View Post
    Maybe MK. It has the most rides so you can find something to do without FPs. Can you get FPs when you arrive or do you need to save them for another park?

If you tried Epcot you could do Spaceship Earth, Test Track single rider line (if that works for your family), Living w the Land, Mission Space Green, Nemo , and World Showcase all with not bad lines.

Yes, I was planning on using them at a 2nd park for the day.

Single rider would work, as DS2 is 9.
    Kris

nfceagles is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I think then that MK will have the most FP options available when you arrive. Epcot likely won’t have anything worth using, but I still think there are viable non FP options at Epcot. In fact I think I’ve decided Epcot is the better of the 2 choices. Good luck.